Kicked by Punkbuster

by C4ng4c3r0

Original Post

Re: Kicked by Punkbuster

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I am a customer harmed by malfunctioning software that should protect the game but banning players without violations.

Last update PB; Wed Jun 24 2015 14:15
https://www.evenbalance.com/index.php

Last ban review: 11 June 2015
https://community.pbbans.com/forum/424-mbi-news/

Since you seem to be professional, search my GUID (4f53e6da) and tell me the reason for the ban, because I am not on any ban list and there is no explanation for the ban, since Even Balance did not explain... i'm waiting.

Message 11 of 25 (1,121 Views)

★ Apprentice

@C4ng4c3r0 wrote:
I am a customer harmed by malfunctioning software that should protect the game but banning players without violations.

Last update PB; Wed Jun 24 2015 14:15
https://www.evenbalance.com/index.php

Last ban review: 11 June 2015
https://community.pbbans.com/topic/198959-viol-51048-bans-removed-bf3/

Since you seem to be professional, search my GUID (4f53e6da) and tell me the reason for the ban, because I am not on any ban list and there is no explanation for the ban, since Even Balance did not explain... i'm waiting.

I guess we can only assume that all violations from that date onwards were deemed valid by evenbalance. You are basically saying that the only bans that are reviewed are the ones that are removed? Looks like they are the only ones that get announced, I assume they don't need to announce proven valid bans. Well if you want my 'professional' opinon then if you have a ban and you are on noones list then you have a global punkbuster ban. Evenbalance don't have public lists. I have no way to check that but if you do have a global ban then it will be under one of the public violations shown on other third party anti cheat communities that utilise punkbuster its just that if you are not picked up on any of those sites then you don't get the info.

Message 12 of 25 (1,111 Views)

★ Apprentice
"I have no way to check that but if you do have a global ban"... bye!!!! =D
Message 13 of 25 (1,109 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@Builtthiscityon_ wrote:
from an outsider looking in all it looks like is that pb is doing its job. I think you can only view the ban from your perspective as you are not at the other 'honest' players computer all the time so is that really an accurate statement? How also can you say they are not reviewed? If there wasn't activity behind punkbuster then how are players selected to be banned?

I don't undestand your "statement" . Are you asking us? Because i can do the same thing to you or to any other works for EA or EvenBalance. 

Because if you do , then i can say to you "whatever" i want (as evenbalance declare someone as a cheater without proof or valid anwer except an automated response )  like "No , there are not reviewed" , and have you or anyone else have to cancel their statement. 

Or are you trying to say something else here? Will be helpfull to us that had this ban without a reason?

As for your question " how players are banned then " ,how about like "random" . Do you like that answer , because if you don't then try to contact with them and good luck!!!  

Message 14 of 25 (1,074 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Terminal_X69 wrote:

@Builtthiscityon_ wrote:
from an outsider looking in all it looks like is that pb is doing its job. I think you can only view the ban from your perspective as you are not at the other 'honest' players computer all the time so is that really an accurate statement? How also can you say they are not reviewed? If there wasn't activity behind punkbuster then how are players selected to be banned?

I don't undestand your "statement" . Are you asking us? Because i can do the same thing to you or to any other works for EA or EvenBalance. 

Because if you do , then i can say to you "whatever" i want (as evenbalance declare someone as a cheater without proof or valid anwer except an automated response )  like "No , there are not reviewed" , and have you or anyone else have to cancel their statement. 

Or are you trying to say something else here? Will be helpfull to us that had this ban without a reason?

As for your question " how players are banned then " ,how about like "random" . Do you like that answer , because if you don't then try to contact with them and good luck!!!  

They won't give evidence to those who are banned, in case it is passed onto the cheat makers its common knowledge, though if you're banned and believe you're innocent I guess you'd overlook something like that. Unfortunately thats the way it is and its been like that for many years, as far as I know. I don't see that ever changing. I think it is very far fetched to think that they would ban people at random. Do you really think EA would let that happen? If anything it would be something that triggered a false flag and information they have isn't accurate. I don't see them banning with nothing to show for it. They have lifted bans in the past they deemed as possible false positives within a given lifted violation, it doesn't actually mean that all those who were banned were innocent but the benefit of the doubt was given.

I know we could go round in circles here but I think valid points need to be thrown out there. You can protest your innocence no problem because you know what you have been up to but to state that other random banees have also been falsely flagged doesn't make sense to me. Evenbalance have a system that has been in place for many years, not without some past flaws as seen by lifted violations some time ago though, so to me (convince me otherwise) they have more weight behind this.

Message 15 of 25 (1,045 Views)

★★★ Novice

Quoting reply from EvenBalance after saying that was an error maybe this ban and i wanted some proof .

"We will investigate any credible information regarding any possible false detections. If you think you have found a specific program that causes a false detection please let us know. 
Otherwise, I'm sorry, but a new GUID is required in order to play on PB enabled servers once again. 
A new Cdkey and new account are needed in order to acquire a new GUID."

My answer to them

"Ok , THEN INVESTIGATE , because this is a false detection .... but you are saying "credible" . Is there a "glossary" about that word? Because anyone can claim anything behind that. What is credible for you? How i can prove it without knowing anything else except that i have Global Ban? If i knew about a "specific" program and i was a "cheater" do you think that someone say it so?? A good customer support whould be something like ... " Sir , please run "that" software that could determine what in your system "flagged" as "problem" in our software." Do you have something like that? Because after that i should prove that i'm human and not a dog speaking to you.Same logic. ...also... how a NEW CD KEY could change my "problem" if you are saying that there is a "problematic" software in my pc. The same thing will happen with the new one . Only more profit for the company you work for. Do you think this a good customer support/answer??? "

Waiting to see what will happen ....

Message 16 of 25 (1,008 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@Builtthiscityon_ wrote:

They won't give evidence to those who are banned, in case it is passed onto the cheat makers its common knowledge, though if you're banned and believe you're innocent I guess you'd overlook something like that. Unfortunately thats the way it is and its been like that for many years, as far as I know. I don't see that ever changing. I think it is very far fetched to think that they would ban people at random. Do you really think EA would let that happen? If anything it would be something that triggered a false flag and information they have isn't accurate. I don't see them banning with nothing to show for it. They have lifted bans in the past they deemed as possible false positives within a given lifted violation, it doesn't actually mean that all those who were banned were innocent but the benefit of the doubt was given.

I know we could go round in circles here but I think valid points need to be thrown out there. You can protest your innocence no problem because you know what you have been up to but to state that other random banees have also been falsely flagged doesn't make sense to me. Evenbalance have a system that has been in place for many years, not without some past flaws as seen by lifted violations some time ago though, so to me (convince me otherwise) they have more weight behind this.

Ok , no evidence that could cheater makers could use it to make undetectable software. I see the logic behind that . But then , there should be something else , for example a software that they could give you , to scan your pc and showed you what triggered the flag ( and you could uninstall it) ? Is that a solution that only "me" could find ( i'm i a genius? convince me that i'm not )  . Because if not, trying to tell me to buy another copy of the game , how that will change the fact that i have something in my pc that could trigger it again? From all above now i can find only one explanation (tell me paranoid ... or convince me i'm not ) that EA want gamers to buy the new games that has and  stop playing the games already bought years ago (not profitable) .

You are saying "  I don't see them banning with nothing to show for it. "

Yes they do . You said it first. They don't have to give evidence.

You are saying " ...but to state that other random banees have also been falsely... " 

i only speak for my self , but after reading many posts , i see a pattern here , i don't claim that anything else about there innocence because here i can't even prove MINE!!!

And final " Evenbalance have a system that has been in place for many years, not without some past flaws as seen by lifted violations some time ago though, so to me (convince me otherwise) they have more weight behind this. "

Then , if something there is "many years" BUT had some PAST flaws , it couldn't be the same case TODAY because we all know that past flaws wont appear to the present day (lol).

And for all that because its a company and i'm only one person , it has more "weight"..... If it "has something" its because of me , you , all of us that paid  for a product that it should do a (difficult,  because i understand it) job and sometimes when it goes wrong that should have other ways to help their CUSTOMERS !! . That doesn't make them to have more of nothing than any of us!! (secretly i think you like to had that "control" don't you? ) 

I'm here writing all this lines ( not even to my native language as you already knew) to find a way to solve my problem and i have users/players/gamers/humans (convince me that you are a human) to convince them about that i'm not a cheater? I don''t care! I just want after a long day , and if i have some hours spare,  to load my game that i PAID ( even years ago!) and play so i can relax (even swearing because the keep killing me and they are better than me Standard smile !! ) 

Message 17 of 25 (988 Views)

★ Apprentice

I received another automatic message from the robot Alex J of Even Balance, according to the absurd content I have to identify what caused the violation, they do not have a reason to keep the prohibition and ask me to report if any program is causing the violation, a violation that does not exist... WTF???????

I no have words to describe how absurd this situation is, I'm going to keep away from any EA game ... it's hard to know that my game is physical media (souvenir?), I dedicated myself for almost 7 years to be one of the best in the pub, fighting with my wife to play until 2:00am, a channel on youtube, walking barefoot to buy hardware and I ended up with a ban without reason... if you do not want me to play, okay, I have another base account with 113h but I do not care, I've spent my free time in F1 2018, I already have 250h +, great game!!! Until never !! =D 

Message 18 of 25 (998 Views)

★ Apprentice
Those violations that were removed by the way were only suggesting that there may have been some players within the violation that could have received a false flag and to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. The new banwaves that people started complaining about (at least what I noticed) were back in March last year and as far as I know none have been lifted. I'm sure if they had then there would be a big thing about it on the forum somewhere. The lack of removed violations tells me something, that there is more confidence than there ever was that there are no false flags. It may just be that its taking a lot more time for flaws to surface but as time goes on, I see that diminishing as well to be honest.
Message 19 of 25 (979 Views)

★★★ Novice

@Builtthiscityon_ wrote:
Those violations that were removed by the way were only suggesting that there may have been some players within the violation that could have received a false flag and to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. The new banwaves that people started complaining about (at least what I noticed) were back in March last year and as far as I know none have been lifted. I'm sure if they had then there would be a big thing about it on the forum somewhere. The lack of removed violations tells me something, that there is more confidence than there ever was that there are no false flags. It may just be that its taking a lot more time for flaws to surface but as time goes on, I see that diminishing as well to be honest.

I don't know what happened last year (don't care really)  . All i can say by searching these days is that there are many bans (and you can tell me if that number is logical because really i don't know) and you can see in https://www.pbbans.com/mbi-view-all-bf3-bans-41.html from January 7 2019 4:22pm through at least January 8 2019 1:45am . Continually are all the same 82011 game hack (as mine). Maybe all "cheaters" said at the same time... "let's go and play!!!" Of course the list goes on....

It doesn't have to be a MAJOR "mistake/false flag" all the times you know... but it remains a mistake.. 

Message 20 of 25 (958 Views)