Already installed the most up to date version of Punkbuster from the offical website.
Already deinstalled Punkbuster and Reinstalled it again.
Already changed the properties of the .EXE to compability mode.
Already changed the .EXE to "run as admin"
Already restarted the PC countless times
Already deactivated all AntiVir + Firewalls
Already tried to use different browers
I just had this issue for the past two days. I haven't played the BF games for years now but own them all lol. I never had an issue but after installing BF3 I kept on getting kicked with the same error as you. This is what I have found that worked to fix the issue, for me at least.
1) Delete the PunkBuster Folder in the C:\Users\"YourName"\AppData\Local
2) Navegate to Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 3\pb
Once in the "pb" folder delete everything in there.
3) Download the PBSETUP.EXE from EvenBalance to the PB folder you just deleted
4) Run the setup and complete the process and updates as it tells you.
5) Add Battlefield 3 to its list if needed.