Issues with bf3 premium edition (ps3) - DLC's are not activated

by burnchrome

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Issues with bf3 premium edition (ps3) - DLC's are not activated

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hello there I am having a big problem here I bought bf3 premium edition (via psn) yesterday and I have finished downloading today and I updated it (the game) (I have download bf premium too and installed it too).I have to pay the dlc's and I bought the premium edition '-.-. I cant play on dlc maps or anything of that I can only play on the content of the base game.

Please help!!!

Message 1 of 15 (21,097 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Issues with bf3 premium edition (ps3) - DLC's are not activated

★★★★★ Novice

HELLO and great news !!!!!

To activate your premium account you new to go to the psn search for "battlefield 3 premium edition" click on it and then 2 items appear click on the second item that is bf premium and then one message appears saying that it is activated.Now go to battlefield 3 in-game store and choose the premium tab wait and the 3 dlc appear there as free and so download them !!!

View in thread

Message 8 of 15 (21,249 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Hey there,same problem here as well,bought bf3 premium edition for ps3 on playstation network.Downloaded and installed game,welcome pack,and premium as well,started game and it said thanks for purchasing premium,and said i recieved knife,camos etc..signed into battlelog like it said to,went to premium option on menu went to calender and tried to download expansions and it takes me to the ingame store where it wants me to pay 14.99 a pack,back to karkland and close quarters only packs listed on ingame store,not sure why armored kill isn't there, but still none of them are able to be downloaded without paying for them.I contacted support on phone and they had me shut off ps3,redownload the 100kb premium part,various other routine procedures but nothing has worked of yet.At the end of call they told me to redownload game and see if that works,still downloading at the moment,the person also mentioned he seen the ps3 version on his end but didn't see i had premium as well,wondering if it's a snyc issue he said.

Message 2 of 15 (20,981 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'ill try redownloading the game thanks ;D

Message 3 of 15 (20,973 Views)

Also after you download the expansions be sure to open your server filter and click R3 and select the new game modes and maps or you won't find any games playing the expansions.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 15 (20,964 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

thanks

Message 5 of 15 (20,960 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

similiar problem is also on xbox live but it is one solution: 

if u cannot find armored kill DLC in BF3 in game menu, u need only change locale of your console to United States, after restarting the game u will find it in shop, after downloading u need only change your locale to previous

Message 6 of 15 (20,953 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey there,redownloaded bf3,premium and welcome pack,patched to 1.06 but still not working.Not able to download expansion packs without having to pay for them either from premium option in game nor psn store.Not sure what to do now.Also battlelog not showing it's premium either.

Message 7 of 15 (20,943 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

HELLO and great news !!!!!

To activate your premium account you new to go to the psn search for "battlefield 3 premium edition" click on it and then 2 items appear click on the second item that is bf premium and then one message appears saying that it is activated.Now go to battlefield 3 in-game store and choose the premium tab wait and the 3 dlc appear there as free and so download them !!!

Message 8 of 15 (21,250 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Doesn't work now it wants me to rebuy battlefield premium Edition and gb isn't 12gb it's 11.7 now wtf

Message 9 of 15 (20,891 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Where ıs the ıtems ı cany found them
Message 10 of 15 (9,218 Views)