Re: Is there a link to download the Battlelog plugin?

by BennyJAMESFIELD

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is there a link to download the Battlelog plugin?

★★★ Newbie

Hi. I previously had Battlefield 3 installed and working fine on my WIndows 7 PC, but after I wiped the HDD and installed Windows 8, I tried re-installing it, and lo and behold, it downloaded and installed, but somehow without installing the Battlelog plugin, thus I can't play any games. Clicking any buttons (e.g. Quick Match, Campaign, etc.) does nothing; the plugin isn't even installed, and I can't find an official link for it anywhere.

Origin and Battlefield 3 are both up-to-date, and I've tried repairing the BF3 install and checking for updates, but to no avail. If anyone can provide an official link to the Battlelog plugin installer, I'd be very, very grateful. Thanks!

Message 1 of 15 (105,691 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

up in the top corner of the browser screen there will be 2 buttons to choose from

battle reports, matches and updates. on the left hand side of those whould be a blue box with a downward arrow in it.

that should be where you get it from.

if not, try another browser.

View in thread

Message 2 of 15 (117,323 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

up in the top corner of the browser screen there will be 2 buttons to choose from

battle reports, matches and updates. on the left hand side of those whould be a blue box with a downward arrow in it.

that should be where you get it from.

if not, try another browser.

Message 2 of 15 (117,324 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Could you give a screenshot? I've tried both Google Chrome and Internet Explorer, and in neither does a blue download button show up.

EDIT: Okay, I see it, but clicking on the blue arrow does nothing, it just flashes and says "update available."

ANOTHER EDIT: I finally got it to download and install after disabling OpenDNS, disabling my hosts file which has a myriad of ad-blocking entries, and using Internet Explorer. -sigh-

Message 3 of 15 (105,515 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem. I cannot find anything similar to what you describe to click. Has the site changed since you've posted in this forum?

Message 4 of 15 (103,782 Views)

★★★ Novice
Message 5 of 15 (103,454 Views)

★★ Novice

that link dose not work

Message 6 of 15 (101,141 Views)

★ Novice

could you please tell us how to atleast find the download cause your link aint working

Message 7 of 15 (98,294 Views)

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

Hi,

the versions change so the links get "broken";

The newest/current version of the plugin can be downloaded here (untill a new version is released):

Battlelog Plugin version 2.3.2_133.exe

Message 8 of 15 (98,211 Views)

★★ Novice

Can we have a new one?

Message 9 of 15 (96,977 Views)

Message 10 of 15 (96,958 Views)