IAM SORRY BUT I LOST MY PASSWORD TO FIX BATTLEFIELD3

by ccbt396f

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

IAM SORRY BUT I LOST MY PASSWORD TO FIX BATTLEFIELD3

★ Novice

I LOST THE CODE TO FIX MY MY GAME IT WILL NOT START UP IT SHUTS DOWN or stops  CANT PLAY  

Message 1 of 3 (423 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: IAM SORRY BUT I LOST MY PASSWORD TO FIX BATTLEFIELD3

@ccbt396f wrote:

I LOST THE CODE TO FIX MY MY GAME IT WILL NOT START UP IT SHUTS DOWN or stops  CANT PLAY  

You don't need a code to fix a game, be sure to run Origin as an administrator by right clicking the origin icon on your desktop and selecting "run as administrator" and then right click the BF3 icon in your Origin games library and select repair and it should fix your game.

What are your PC specs, your operating system and when BF3 shuts down do you get an error code or error message, if yes what is it?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (471 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hello

Could you provide more information about your issue?  Are you getting an error message? 

Message 2 of 3 (420 Views)

@ccbt396f wrote:

You don't need a code to fix a game, be sure to run Origin as an administrator by right clicking the origin icon on your desktop and selecting "run as administrator" and then right click the BF3 icon in your Origin games library and select repair and it should fix your game.

What are your PC specs, your operating system and when BF3 shuts down do you get an error code or error message, if yes what is it?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 3 (472 Views)