I'm stuck in Origin's Offline Mode

by zastels

Original Post

Re: I'm stuck in Origin's Offline Mode

★★★ Newbie

After months without using Origin I just bought Titanfall and wanted to preload it. Now it says it is not possible to be online at the moment. This is despite everything isup and running. I unmarked all boxes etc like previous people said. Nothing helps.

Message 31 of 87 (8,144 Views)

★ Novice

Holy **bleep**, a week of not being able to play any of my EA games the solution about turning off the proxy in the LAN setting worked. Why wouldn't EA just tell us that and why did it all of a sudden just stop working. Its companies like EA that make me hesitate from buying digital games.

Message 32 of 87 (8,090 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I found something that worked after none of the above would work.  Go to:  Control Panel/ Network and internet/ Internet Options/ Click the Connections Tab/ Click LAN Settings/ And finally UN-TICK "Use a proxy server for your LAN".  This Fixed it for me.  Hope it helps.  ORIGIN < dirt

Message 33 of 87 (7,987 Views)

★★★ Newbie

THIS WORKS...YAY! I am a Windows 8 user. THANK YOU THANK YOU.

Message 34 of 87 (7,890 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank You SOOOOOOOOOO Much Confusedmileyvery-happy:

Message 35 of 87 (7,763 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Finally managed to fix this issue in a rather hardcore way... I formatted my PC, reinstalled Windows and Origin-Fifa 14 and it worked!

Ea response to this issue is simply pathetic, possibly more pathetic than the Origin app itself... Confusedmileysad:

Message 36 of 87 (7,713 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i am stuck and you guys are not doing matnence at all its been like this for 4 days PLEASE HELP!

Message 37 of 87 (7,511 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@TheWins036 wrote:

In internet option and under the connection tab uncheck all boxes. This link will show you what to do

http://s1.postimg.org/8imjsvwnj/FIXED.jpg

That didn't help because my computer is stubborn and keeps checking the tabs everytime i go on it! really i want to say *beep* you windows 8, microsoft, and dell for making this soooo difficult!!!!!!!

Message 38 of 87 (7,497 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the last one is a lie

Message 39 of 87 (7,429 Views)

★★★ Novice

For me the servers are online, but origin still says im offline, I tried the LAN proxie thingy and a alternate solution and nothing is happening, all I could say is no Titanfall today.

Message 40 of 87 (7,382 Views)