Re: I'm stuck in Origin's Offline Mode

by LiBever

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I'm stuck in Origin's Offline Mode

★★ Apprentice

I cannot get Origin to go from Offline Mode, to Online Mode. When I log into Origin it immeditely goes into Offline Mode.

I have no firewall, I've restarted my computer, I've reinstalled Origin, I've clicked "Go Online" from 3 different areas, I've searched countless hours on Google,  Steam and other applications work 100% fine.

I cannot get BF3 to update while Origin is in Offline Mode, it stays at 0%. 

I haven't been able to play BF3 for over a month! I missed out on the launch of Armored Kill, I can't even purchase or play it. 

Please help me resolve this issue. 

Message 1 of 87 (545,885 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Community Manager

Hey guys - if you are having issues with Origin being stuck in Offline Mode, please try the following in no particular order. You can also check after any step if it works, since this can have multiple reaons.

If that doesn't fix the issue, please perform a malware scan on your system and try again.

View in thread

Message 78 of 87 (396,343 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Hero (Retired)

try reinstall origin, run it as admin....

Message 2 of 87 (545,367 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@zastels wrote:

I cannot get Origin to go from Offline Mode, to Online Mode. When I log into Origin it immeditely goes into Offline Mode.

I have no firewall, I've restarted my computer, I've reinstalled Origin, I've clicked "Go Online" from 3 different areas, I've searched countless hours on Google,  Steam and other applications work 100% fine.

I cannot get BF3 to update while Origin is in Offline Mode, it stays at 0%. 

I haven't been able to play BF3 for over a month! I missed out on the launch of Armored Kill, I can't even purchase or play it. 

Please help me resolve this issue. 

I found this in the Origin forums. Hope it helps: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/7496385.page#17094565

Message 3 of 87 (545,363 Views)

Hero (Retired)

could be op need reboot router or its his internet connection

Message 4 of 87 (545,360 Views)

★★★ Novice

hey n00beris why do u even bother to post guesses mate ? lol

u know what i mean, could be what... LOL, could be this u peanut http://www.origin.com/au/status

Message 5 of 87 (532,329 Views)

★★★ Novice

that is because its offline at the moment.

http://www.origin.com/au/status

Message 6 of 87 (532,314 Views)

★★★ Guide

The Origin service is not working at the moment because they are performing maintenance on the service. 

The problem will go away by itself after some time. 

Regards

theDokt0r

Message 7 of 87 (532,123 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When I click this link it says all services are online. Problem hasn't gone away for me.

Message 8 of 87 (531,129 Views)

★★ Novice

been stuck the past few weeks now... no change... i've done a clean reinstall from the registery... checked my firewall..checked to make sure i have the latest version... no difference...

Message 9 of 87 (531,048 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hey I hope u see this! I had the same problem but then I found this thread u made and that link that he gave u that shows you ur status is what fixed it. Click the link and then hit refresh (not the refresh button on the browser. the refresh button on the page itself) and immediately after click the go online button in the origin app. For some reason it worked for me. Hope it works for you definetly let me know!!!

Message 10 of 87 (530,510 Views)