I have Premium Edition but can get the maps?

by imattxl

Original Post

I have Premium Edition but can get the maps?

★★★ Newbie

i redemed my premium edition at my friends house when i bought the game...( on my profile no one else was signed in ) when i got home the game couldnot recognize me as a premium member, it wants me to pay full price for all of the maps. all of the maps and the premium membership stayed with my friend though, how can i get my premium that i payed for.....note i already tried to recover my gamertag and nothing has changed.

please help as soon as possible

THANKS

Message 1 of 2 (136 Views)

Re: I have Premium Edition but can get the maps?

After you enter your Premium code make sure that you restart BF3 and you will receive a pop up stating you are now premium and you will have a Premium background.  Once BF3 is restarted download the DLC expansions covered by Premium via the BF3 in game store (not via the Xbox Live Marketplace or it will charge you money again) then close and restart BF3.  At this point you will receive a series of pop ups stating that you now have each expansion.  Now from the main menu go to multiplayer, open server browser and then open the server browser filter and check all new maps and game modes or you won't find any games on the new expansions. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 2 (132 Views)