I got DPS ban and I do not know why.

by SVKFerzzei

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I got DPS ban and I do not know why.

★ Novice

Hello EA, one day ago I got DPS ban and I do not know why. I know I did not do anything I never cheat I behaved well etc...

I just received VoteBan for a noob player who thought I was a cheater, but it was not so.

Before I happened I had a score of 43 to 10 and I played for a sniper I shot through the smoke and gave one player a kill then I get kick from the server and wrote it to me

"Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: DPS Automatic Ban [4-M9SUPP-100-64-14-64] [perm][AutoAdmin]".

I can send you whatever you want me to prove my innocence.

P.S: Sorry for my English

Thanks.

Message 1 of 2 (1,553 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I got DPS ban and I do not know why.

Hero (Retired)

@SVKFerzzei Hello,

As far as I know DPS Ban is a local ban, not a global. It means that Administrator of the server banned you. Sorry, but Answers HQ and EA support cannot help you with this because the server owner has every right to ban or kick players from his server. If you are not agree with this, then contact Administrator of the server and discuss your ban with him or just play on another server.

Thanks!

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,593 Views)

All Replies

Re: I got DPS ban and I do not know why.

Hero (Retired)

@SVKFerzzei Hello,

As far as I know DPS Ban is a local ban, not a global. It means that Administrator of the server banned you. Sorry, but Answers HQ and EA support cannot help you with this because the server owner has every right to ban or kick players from his server. If you are not agree with this, then contact Administrator of the server and discuss your ban with him or just play on another server.

Thanks!

Message 2 of 2 (1,594 Views)