I don't receive "password reset" email from any ea, origin and battlelog services for 4 hours.

by exopic

Original Post

Re: I don't receive "password reset" email from any ea, origin and bat

★★★ Newbie
Well its October 2016 and guess what they still haven't fixed this problem. 4 days ive been waiting. For the reset email and ive recieved nothing
Message 71 of 99 (6,376 Views)

★★★ Newbie

mini16205 You are a BEAST!!! THANK YOU!! I have called support, talked to 100 bots, talked to friends and had support call me over and over with no luck! And this did the trick! All my games are here and everything works fine!!!! You are a hero, I'll tell you that!

Message 72 of 99 (5,952 Views)

★★ Novice

This no longer works as they've removed the email option from "Forgot password"
You now have to provide your user name to receive reset instructions.
If you've forgotten your username, well you can recover that with your email lol.
EA can refund my sons entire library thanks.

Message 73 of 99 (5,482 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There is no section called "Forgot your SWTOR.COM password?", and when I click on the "Forgot your password?" section, it doesn't ask me to write my email address, but my username.

So of course, this was completely useless to me.

Also, what exactly does one do, when I already have an old account, which is the one I CAN'T remember the password to, and which WON'T receive the email to reset its password - and then I made a new account, which does allow for reset of password, but I CAN'T DOWNLOAD THOSE GAMES THAT I PAID FOR BECAUSE THEY'RE ALREADY REGISTERED ON MY OLD ACCOUNT!!!

And also, it seems I can't even delete my new account.

So even if I somehow succeed in that method of yours, it would most likely just send it to my new account which is NOT WHAT I WANT!!!

I really really REALLY don't want to have to buy the games all over again!

I really don't know what to do!

Nothing helps, not even your advices or methods, I really don't know what I should do.

I feel like I'm about to have a mental breakdown from all this.

I WANT TO PLAY SIMS 3 AND 4!!!

Message 74 of 99 (5,357 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also now I have a Star Wars account which I'm never going to use and I can't delete it.

Thanks.

A lot.

Message 75 of 99 (5,354 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Firstly, thank you mino and original poster BoonMcNougat from overclockers.net.

@Gelshark, I don't know if you solved it or not but if not, make sure you update your email that you use for origin in the basic info in SWTOR.

Then log out , click log in SWTOR, click forgot your password under the password tab then just insert your newly created SWTOR username then submit.

It should send the reset password for SWTOR to your email which linked to origin. Reset the password, then voila! You can use the password for origin again.

EDIT: Now it seems like my original account just vanished into thin air with all my game even though LocalContent still shows all of it was there. Now what? Orz

Message 76 of 99 (5,273 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issues, I created the star wars account and now my Origin account says I just created the account today and all 10 of my Sims 4 games are gone! What do I do?! I can't get EA to enter a chat with me or call me, I've email customer support and I haven't gotten any help! Someone please help me that is a lot of money down the drain now and I have no way of getting it back!

Message 77 of 99 (5,116 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Scroll to the bottom of this of page then click on help center then change passcode.

Message 78 of 99 (5,081 Views)

★★★ Newbie

2017 and this problem still exists nice job on that one EA

Message 79 of 99 (5,837 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@ea do not you have a solution for this ? year is 2017 and still those heart breaking issues on the ground . please help . 

Message 80 of 99 (5,470 Views)