I don't receive "password reset" email from any ea, origin and battlelog services for 4 hours.

by exopic

Original Post

Re: I don't receive "password reset" email from any ea, origin and battlelog services for

★★★ Newbie

The second I bought premium, DLed china rising, told me to logout and log back in .PASSWORD DOESNT WORK. passowrd rest DOESNT WORK. cant play anything now. 

Message 41 of 99 (8,490 Views)

Re: I don't receive "password reset" email from any ea, origin and battlelog services for

★★★ Novice

I am still waitng for help. spamming 7 websites till i get a help. I am a very very pissed off customer.

Message 42 of 99 (7,946 Views)

★★★ Novice

Still waiting

Message 43 of 99 (7,930 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Been having same problem. Very frustrating. Reset password email never arived from origin (to gmail account).

Thank science I remembered I have swtor account. Initiated reset password from their site and email arrived shortly, since swtor account is linked with origin, it also reseted my origin account.

EA = Incompetence.

Message 44 of 99 (7,021 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

the swtor thing helped! Thanks for that tip!

Message 45 of 99 (6,914 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The problem still exists...

Tried 5 times and still no reset email.

Thank god I rembered the password and logged back in.

EA PLS.

FIX THIS!

Message 46 of 99 (6,335 Views)

★ Novice
I had the same problem, I live in the United States. Make sure your region is correct after I changed that I got the email it was set to Afghanistan :/ ( I know this May be a bit out dates but if anyone else has the problem)
Message 47 of 99 (6,182 Views)

★★★ Newbie

30/08/2014 SAME ISSUE

Message 48 of 99 (5,795 Views)

Re: I don't receive "password reset" email from any ea, origin and bat

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue 30/10/2014

Message 49 of 99 (5,292 Views)

Re: I don't receive "password reset" email from any ea, origin and bat

★★★ Newbie

Same problem with my daughter's account. She's been trying to get logged in for several days now, keeps doing the password reset, never gets any email. Awesome system you got set up there, EA.

Message 50 of 99 (5,086 Views)