Re: I don't receive "password reset" email from any ea, origin and bat

by EA_Joker

Original Post

Hero (Retired)

Hello @Rikaiz and @Batianiye

If you don't receive an email to Reset your password within 1 hour and you have checked your Spam folder, then you should contact EA support for assistance:  How to contact EA support

Message 81 of 99 (7,925 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Obviously this is still an issue if people are writing about it. I tried the the Contact Us and the chat also did not work and there was not a phone number to call. I tried multiple browsers and had pop-up blocker off, it just says that they are gathering information. Why is EA customer service so bad? Now I have a game I cannot play because of poor planning and implementation. I am sure I will get some bot EA person on here with a generic link next telling me to do something I have already done just like everyone else. 

Message 82 of 99 (7,910 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here, Using Origin services from Spain and nothing runs...

Well...I have all acces data but can't verify my e-mail. 

Nothing at my spam and nothing at my house-postage. 

I'm waiting for mails over 5 day's.

Well, my old pentium 4 can manage better mails than origin servers....

Message 83 of 99 (7,883 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here NO verification email and this after going thru hell switching it from a defunct email account to a new email and no this S**T!  Also their BS advisor/chat * is a total waste of time day one PC sat for hours with no change in case status everything is just dead over at EA. Ever since I got Origin I had a game only after (no bs) 7+ calls to advisors and supervisors with hours on the phone mostly holding did it get sorted and all thru that EA made it sound like they were doing us a favor a**holes all of em!

Come 2017 yes I made a very stupid mistake I bought Titanfall 2 on sale I know I should of known so anyway I try to log in and due to their 2 step verification BS they sent a email to a now lost my primary email (it was that long that I stayed away from EA)and only due to blind luck in getting access to old email, that I could change to a more current email. But again what happens yes NO effing EA verification email to confirm the effing new email!

So after all this still can't play a freaking game I bought over a month ago! WTF their stupid 2 step bs email goes out but NO freaking verification email ever gets sent to me. Pardon my tone but I don NOT game all that much but this is just plain nonsense I only have 3 games bought on Origin and all of em had problems all of em needed this stupid tech support time wasting nonsense to resolve etc.

We or my family and I have near 50 Uplay and 200+ Steam games currently and NONE of them had any problems NONE we buy we play within minutes NOT this days to months of sh*t with EA and or Origin!! Steam is gonna bury Origin someday very soon mark my words I mean anyone can see this.

I'm really leaning toward forgetting the 100+ bucks I wasted on the  3 EA games to just a bad judgement and just deleting everything to do with EA my kids don't agree but again I just do NOT have the time to go hanging out online searching for answers or waiting for useless service advisors.

Message 84 of 99 (7,839 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Why do I still have this problem 5 years later? Wake up EA.
Message 85 of 99 (7,412 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@jmilk003 wrote:
Why do I still have this problem 5 years later? Wake up EA.

@jmilk003 Hello and welcome to Answers HQ forums! 

As I understand you don't receive an email for Password Reset. If so, please check your Spam folder and other folders in your mailbox. Also, as far as I know similar mails from EA should be received within one hour.

If you still can't receive an email, please contact EA support for assistance:  How to contact EA support

Message 86 of 99 (7,408 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

You know your saying the same sh*t EA themselves have been saying for years now get it in your heads your email system DOES NOT WORK FIX IT or like its already happening people will jump over to other game company's because you guys dont give a f*ck about the players anymore ive had an origin account since titan fall 1 came out and haven't been able to access it since and apparently it doesn't exist no other online service has as many F*ck ups as you guys please i used to love EA but you guys need stop pumping out half finished games  and make actual good online services instead of being the company that sold out to the biggest buyer time and time again.

Message 87 of 99 (7,369 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Community Manager

Hey all,

if you do not receive any email to reset your password, this might have any of those reasons:

- The mail was marked as spam, please check all your folders

- The mail was marked as spam and the email provider filtered the mail so you don't receive it at all

- You have an old email in your account and are checking the wrong inbox

- The account has been compromised and the email address has been changed, but the username hasn't

Regardless of what the reason is, please get in touch with EA Help to find out why this occurs in the first place and maybe update the email address afterwards.

Message 88 of 99 (190,368 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I requested my account recovery over a week ago and there was no email that was supposedly sent. And how come the email has change emails have links that EXPIRE letting hackers get away with it? I have a few games i cannot play because of this poor system

Message 89 of 99 (10,316 Views)

★ Novice

If anybody still has this problem and have ever played SWTOR you can reset your password from their website, since the account password the same. 

Message 90 of 99 (9,630 Views)