Original Post

Re: I'd like to link my PSN account to my new origin account

★★★ Newbie
What do u download it on the game conso or phone computer or what

Message 61 of 94 (2,117 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @mailomoney,

could you elaborate a bit on your issue? Have you already played any EA game online on your console account?

If so, you already do have an EA/Origin which your console ID is connected to. You can check if a console account is connected to your Origin account by heading over to origin.com, clicking your username in the bottom left, then select "EA Account & Billing" and check "connected accounts".

If you need any more help, feel free to let me know, and also to give a little more information. Cheers!

Message 62 of 94 (2,091 Views)

★ Novice

where is the connect buton

Message 63 of 94 (1,881 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Joker, 

How do we actually go about connecting our accounts? I have played Battlefield 4 on console for a couple years and recently made the switch to PC. Is there any way I can link my account so I don't have to start over with my soldier progression?

Message 64 of 94 (1,866 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @Arbertra and @bananaman4546,

if you wanna play an EA game online on a console and your accounts aren't connected, there should be a prompt to connect your console persons to an existing EA/Origin account.

In your case @Arbertra, the console account is linked to an EA account if you already played Battlefield 4 on your console. If you play Battlefield 4 on PC now, even on the same EA account, you would create a new soldier since it's a different platform and you would start from scratch. If you log into battlelog however, you can switch between the two soldiers to look at their stats, but no content, progress or unlocks are shared between the soldiers.

Message 65 of 94 (1,857 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I can’t find the import friends button ea
Message 66 of 94 (1,667 Views)

★★★ Newbie

* I forot to message you

Message 67 of 94 (1,638 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @nosduh46,

what friends are we talking about? The Origin friends should be displayed in Battlelog automatically on the far right side.

Message 68 of 94 (1,600 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just tried and they can't actually unlink PSN or XBOX Live accounts from your EA account. Some * attached his accounts to my somehow. I had to change all of my account info so that I could have the same name in a new account I created, then had them add in all of my games to the new account and delete the old one. Now I have all of the Dragon Age Keep info lost and I'm starting from scratch again on all my Battlefield games. So no, a game advisor can't help with this. * you EA.

Message 69 of 94 (1,317 Views)

★★★ Newbie
lol this is outdated, is there anything i can do in 2018?
Message 70 of 94 (1,000 Views)