Re: I cannot log in into Battlelog

by EA_Rick

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I cannot log in into Battlelog

★ Novice

Hello! I am asking this question because i cannot log in into Battlelog.I download Battlefield 3 yesterday with origin,i played for 20 minutes and then when I stopped I cannot log into battlelog.So I am asking if you can please fix this problem and my email is [edit: email address removed] please fix it I want to play BF3

TNX Standard smile

Message 1 of 5 (329 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

This should only be a problem if you are not entering the correct details. Make sure you are using the correct email address and password for your Origin account when logging into Battlelog.

If you still have trouble, you can launch Battlefield from the Origin client. It will automatically open up Battlelog in your browser and log you in.

Hope this helps.

~Rick.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (353 Views)

dare,

You need to understand that telling us to "please fix this" is not how it works. This problem comes down to something on your system, so we need to figure out what it is, and then help you figure out a way around it. Now before we continue I will need to see what type of a PC you have. To do this I will need to look at your DxDiag.

Go to Start menu:

1. Type dxdiag into the Search/Run box
  2. Once open, a green loading bar will appear in the bottom left corner, wait for this to disappear then follow the next step.
  3. Select the "Save All Information" button
  4. This will create a dxdiag.txt file(Please remove your PC Name before posting)

This file may be too large to post in a single post, so you can post it across a few posts if you need to.

Thanks.

~Rick.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (341 Views)

All Replies

This should only be a problem if you are not entering the correct details. Make sure you are using the correct email address and password for your Origin account when logging into Battlelog.

If you still have trouble, you can launch Battlefield from the Origin client. It will automatically open up Battlelog in your browser and log you in.

Hope this helps.

~Rick.

Message 2 of 5 (354 Views)

★ Novice

Now the problem is i cannot join the server it only says loading level and i wait and wait but nothing please fix this

Message 3 of 5 (314 Views)

dare,

You need to understand that telling us to "please fix this" is not how it works. This problem comes down to something on your system, so we need to figure out what it is, and then help you figure out a way around it. Now before we continue I will need to see what type of a PC you have. To do this I will need to look at your DxDiag.

Go to Start menu:

1. Type dxdiag into the Search/Run box
  2. Once open, a green loading bar will appear in the bottom left corner, wait for this to disappear then follow the next step.
  3. Select the "Save All Information" button
  4. This will create a dxdiag.txt file(Please remove your PC Name before posting)

This file may be too large to post in a single post, so you can post it across a few posts if you need to.

Thanks.

~Rick.

Message 4 of 5 (342 Views)

★ Novice

I now can go to the server but at one server i wait and that server dosent work but one server work i want to play on every server 

Message 5 of 5 (302 Views)