Re: I can not use my code to load battlefield 3

by IIPrest0nII

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can not use my code to load battlefield 3

★ Novice

I can not use my code to download battlefield 3. When I try to use my code to download battlefield 3 I get the message (this code has already been used). The game is not in my games on origin. What can I do to fix this issue?

Message 1 of 4 (405 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Of course the code will not be work, because you activated it in the past. Check your My Games tab and select Show: All Games and All platforms. Also, try to log out and log in again in Origin. 

If my advice will not help you, try to contact EA support at EA Help center:

)Go to http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ .2)  Select a game or product and select your platforms (Mac or PC). 3)Select a Topic and follow instructions. Also, I advise you prepare all information about your Account.   Other methods to contact EA support.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (440 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hi @ghost6958

Where did you buy this product code? 

Message 2 of 4 (392 Views)

★ Novice

I bought it on ebay. I was able to load the game when I bought it on 08/23/2013 and was playing the game for a couple years. But now for some reason when I type the code in the box and click next it shows battlefield 3 but when I click next again to download it says this code has already been used.

Message 3 of 4 (384 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Of course the code will not be work, because you activated it in the past. Check your My Games tab and select Show: All Games and All platforms. Also, try to log out and log in again in Origin. 

If my advice will not help you, try to contact EA support at EA Help center:

)Go to http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ .2)  Select a game or product and select your platforms (Mac or PC). 3)Select a Topic and follow instructions. Also, I advise you prepare all information about your Account.   Other methods to contact EA support.

Message 4 of 4 (441 Views)