Re: I Cant download a DLC from BF3

by 2042isNotBF

Original Post

I Cant download a DLC from BF3

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So I install today all BF3 DLCs but I started playing before finishing the "Back to Karkand" download. When I tried to download it I realize that I couldn't. There is only a option that saysthat is "Unlocked" and I can only lick on "Datails" in the "Game properties"section of BF3.

How can I download it?

Message 1 of 6 (602 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Have you tried to verify your game files? That worked for me when I recently redownloaded it. 

Message 2 of 6 (583 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, I tryed, but Origin dont even try to verify that DLC, is the only one that doesn't appear.

Message 3 of 6 (566 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Adrienigena wrote:

So I install today all BF3 DLCs but I started playing before finishing the "Back to Karkand" download. When I tried to download it I realize that I couldn't. There is only a option that saysthat is "Unlocked" and I can only lick on "Datails" in the "Game properties"section of BF3.

How can I download it?

There's an entire thread with solutions to this issue posted already:  https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-3/Have-Premium-but-not-Back-to-Karkand/m-p/7046824#M133640

tagging @EA_Atic

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 6 (541 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @Adrienigena If you try now, do you have the same issue? I did an update. Standard smile 

/Atic 

Message 5 of 6 (528 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Adrienigena verify your files / run repair game as Back to Karkand DLC is now included in Battlefield 3 base game

Message 6 of 6 (509 Views)