December - last edited December
If you are having an issue running this game, here is how I made mine to work.
This also works for Chrome users, which seemed to be an issue for many.
Should also work for Steam platform.
1. Make sure you have latest EA App and web browser update.
2. Download/Install BF3.
3. Click on "Play" from EA App.
4. This will launch your default browser, this is fine, you don't need to change it.
5. Now on Battlelog site, if you are using AD Blocking apps, ie. uBlock Origin, make sure you whitelist or disable adblocking on the page.
6. Close EA App to system tray. (not sure if needed, but it seemed to help...?)
7. Now you have 2 options to try launching the game from Battlelog:
- In the right corner, click you your name/avatar then go to "Settings".
- Now here choose the shown setting with either on / off, and see which one works for you the best. Remember to SAVE.
8. Now go to Server Browser, find a server and then join it.
9. This should give you an Origin pop-up, just click "Start" and let it launch the game.
Let me know if this helped.
I dont come this far,
I press play BF3 in ea app, it greats me then with Double check your internet connection.. This is unique to BF3, I dont have this same issue with BF4.
A popup window appears "Your game failed to launch" An error on our end caused your launch to fail. Try again a little later.
I have tried both on and off setting for focus game option
I have been trying for hours!
can someone please help me I tried to fix this for weeks and I talked to ea support twice but nothing word and I even tried every single way to fix in the internet
I subscribed to EA play throw steam to play BF# but everytime I lounch the gme this message pops up
(we could not active BF3 on this computer using the origin acount you provided please locat your product key to aactive the game using your origin account
April - last edited April
@ArthurOfRevia i have this issue last year. i execute this command in cmd, then the activation works.
netsh winhttp import proxy source=ie
Yeah, none of this works for me. No Battlefield will run for me, apart from 2042, of course. I guess they have to force us to play it to boost their number count if they want an actual player base, rather than letting us play the infinitely superior Battlefield titles