Re: How to unlock crossbow as there are no scavenger mode servers?

by sossirb

Original Post

How to unlock crossbow as there are no scavenger mode servers?

★★★ Novice

I bought BF 3 Premium recently. In the Aftermath assignments I came across a crossbow which can be unlocked by winning scavenger mode three times. Now the catch is, there are no servers that run scavenger mode. How can I unl;ock weapons when there are no servers around?

Message 1 of 5 (5,069 Views)

★★★ Guide
@DavidBowieFan420 hello!
Now, unfortunately, there's no way of unlocking the crossbow without the Scavenger Servers... So, I guess, all you need to do is when you play BF3 give a check on the Server browser and see if there's any... Even if the server is at 0 people, get in and the server should fill in because, in your position, there's another people as well...

If I helped you in any way please hit that "Give XP" button and if I solved your problem please click as "Accept As Answer"..thank you!

-SOS Sir.B
Message 2 of 5 (5,057 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@DavidBowieFan420

Since this game is so old, it is difficult to get some assignments done.  Try this link and you should find a few scavenger servers, even though most are usually empty, but you can keep an eye on them.

Also, I know this server tends to be populated quite often and runs scavenger.  Give that one a try first, and good luck.

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 3 of 5 (5,038 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey all for anyone wanting crossbow i am running scavenger at UKF-NO JETS on Tuesday

.https://battlelog.battlefield.com:443/bf3/servers/show/pc/beae2e1c-d232-4385-8dd5-a55b10cb7889/UKF-N...

We are running the following maps all day until 7.00 pm when our usual map list will then resume. If an admin wants to change the map and game mode during the daytime they are welcome to do so. Monday all day = TDM matches Tuesday all day = Scavenger Wednesday all day = Gunmaster thx

Message 4 of 5 (2,390 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield 3 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

@UKF-S0UTH - I recommend that you make a dedicated topic regarding your server. Standard smile

/Atic
Message 5 of 5 (2,159 Views)