How to resolve the error YOU WERE DISCONNECTED FROM EA ONLINE (1) when i played bf3 on pc!!?

by MaximeWang_314

Original Post

How to resolve the error YOU WERE DISCONNECTED FROM EA ONLINE (1) when i played bf3 on pc!!?

★★★ Newbie

I played BF3 and sometimes I was interrupted by the error YOU WERE DISCONNECTED FROM EA ONLINE Soccer ball  so how to resolve it? thx

Message 1 of 6 (1,028 Views)

Re: How to resolve the error YOU WERE DISCONNECTED FROM EA ONLINE (1) when i played bf3 on pc!!?

★★★ Newbie

i get this **bleep** before i even is in det game.... i get stuck "logging in" on a srver and after a minute i get that error...

i have not playd a minute since the patch. so mutch for beeing premium and pre order......

Message 2 of 6 (1,008 Views)

Re: How to resolve the error YOU WERE DISCONNECTED FROM EA ONLINE (1) when i played bf3 on pc!!?

★★★★★ Newbie

been getting those problems alot these days but sometimes i can play on a server for unlimited time :O

Message 3 of 6 (1,001 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok well there could be multiple reasons why this is happening. Did you have any unauthorized third-party programs runing during the times you were playing? If so then discontinue use of that program. If no then could you state step by step what you did leading up to the error?

Message 4 of 6 (998 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yes...sometime this works well.....

Message 5 of 6 (994 Views)

★★★ Newbie

well.....there's no unaithorized programes running when i play....and i just play it normally no some strange action, and then this error just interrupt me ....

Message 6 of 6 (993 Views)