Re: How to change my origin email

by Outlaw1109

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I couldn't change my email via Origin (invalin Email) but changed it by login in to EA website

https://www.ea.com/profile

Unfortunately it requires your email to login so this does not resolve the OP's problem

Message 11 of 20 (4,722 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I need to cange my email because I do not have access to it anymore. It ask for my security question and I do not know it anymore. I made the Account in 2010 thats why i do not know what it is. Plz help.

Message 12 of 20 (4,652 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Dear Origin,

When are you going to reply to this big issue?

We have a legal right to change are email addresses. I would therefore like to see some support from Origin please instead of just giving players the run around.

In our account setting the option to change our emails needs to be updated in the client in such a way that it benefits Origin and its Community. Its about time we had change in this area please.
Message 13 of 20 (4,250 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Should you receive an "Invalid email address" error message, this usually means that the address is either in use on another account or it's not a proper email format. Please try a different email address or contact a Game Adviser at https://help.ea.com/contact-us for further assistance. 

Thanks Origin for helping me update my email through live chat.

Sorry about the rant Standard smile  But the "Invalid Email" error message just dosn't inform or advise me about the issue I had and I expect its the same for others.

Message 14 of 20 (4,238 Views)

★★★ Newbie

does not work  

Message 15 of 20 (4,213 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have to exact same problem! Although in my origin app its already logged in but I want to download a game pack for The Sims 4 and it requires my email. Well my ea account email. But I don't know it. I know my origin account email. But apparently its different to my ea account email which I don't even recall creating an EA account.

Message 16 of 20 (3,630 Views)

★★★ Newbie
ME TOO
Message 17 of 20 (3,287 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is stupid.
I went through EA help to change my email address.  They sent me through an account recovery process.
I HAVE ACCESS TO ORIGIN/MY EA ACCOUNT.  I'm LITERALLY looking at the information on my profile and copying it to the form.
Their response:
We can't provide access to the account based off of the info you've shared.  Please try again.

ALSO:  Why is this thread marked "solved"?

Message 18 of 20 (2,739 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Should you receive an "Invalid email address" error message, this usually means that the address is either in use on another account or it's not a proper email format. Please try a different email address or contact a Game Adviser at https://help.ea.com/contact-us for further assistance.

Thanks Origin for helping me update my email through live chat.

Sorry about the rant Standard smile But the "Invalid Email" error message just dosn't inform or advise me about the issue I had and I expect its the same for
Message 19 of 20 (2,510 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield 3 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 20 of 20 (2,082 Views)