Re: How to change my origin email

by DeathWatchPaul

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to change my origin email

★★★ Newbie

hi guys, so what i want to knew is that :

i have a account and i dont remeber the email , but i knew the password and the Origin id so how can i change the email ??

Message 1 of 20 (148,619 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@crysisyanx7 wrote:

i have a account and i dont remeber the email , but i knew the password and the Origin id so how can i change the email ??

Hello,

For support, please visit the EA Help website. For instructions on how to use the EA Help services, please refer to How to use EA Help.

Regards, Libever 

View in thread

Message 7 of 20 (133,119 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide

For any account maintenance, personal assistance or code related queries, please Contact EA using the Help Centre.

https://help.ea.com/contact-us
You have to fill out product, category and platform first, and if you pick your country you will be able to start a live chat. With an EA adviser

please Remember to accept the solution if it's correct and press the XP button if somebody helped.

Message 2 of 20 (148,149 Views)

Log into https://www.origin.com/ with your origin account and then under the apprpriate box change your email address.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 20 (148,136 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Don't talk crap I spent half over an hour tonight following that crap your talking thinking I was doing something wrong and got nowhere.................. Only way I could change my e-mail was through my Star Wars - The Old Republic account and do it there... I got back to origin app and it was changed..

so try and make it clear and save some people time wasted farting about following half guesses

and if origin wasn't so crap we wouldn't have any problems changing personel details....................i think E.A should Take a leaf out of steams book and do something usefull for a change.

Message 4 of 20 (147,806 Views)

★★ Guide

Hi :womanhappy:

To see your email address; login to your Origin account by ID name and password. Open Origin. On left up side, click Origin => Account and Privacy. You will see your information. You can see your email address in there.

To change your email, you need to contact EA by clicking here.

Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer somebody's question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP"

Message 5 of 20 (147,795 Views)

★★ Novice

That option in the Origin application always says invalid email. Why are we not allowed to change our own personal details? Please fix this crap!

Message 6 of 20 (124,770 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@crysisyanx7 wrote:

Hello,

For support, please visit the EA Help website. For instructions on how to use the EA Help services, please refer to How to use EA Help.

Regards, Libever 

Message 7 of 20 (133,120 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This DOESN'T work, it always says invalid email.

Message 8 of 20 (124,460 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this DOESN'T work, it always says invalid email.

Message 9 of 20 (121,227 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dosent work

It says Invalid Email

Message 10 of 20 (120,294 Views)