How does Gifting a friend a game work?

by maulgore

Original Post

How does Gifting a friend a game work?

★ Newbie

I want to buy a friend a game, but no gift options appear when i'm about to buy. how can i buy and he receive?

Message 1 of 2 (112 Views)

Re: How does Gifting a friend a game work?

Hero (Retired)

At the moment, it is not possible to gift a pre-order game through Origin. You would need to pre-order it through that person's Origin account.

Currently, the only way to gift a game to someone would be to purchase EA Game Cards in one of our partner stores and have your giftee redeem it to pre-order Sim City.

From a post that eacomraven made on the Origin board, we can infer that a gifting functionality is being considered, but nothing has been announced regarding it yet.

Hope this helps.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this message helped you, please give it some xp! Just click the XP box at the bottom of the message.
Learn more about the features of Answer HQ: Click here!

Si ce message vous a aidé, donnez-lui un peu d'XP ! Cliquez le bouton XP en bas à droite de ce message.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)”------------------------

Message 2 of 2 (110 Views)