Re: How do i link my Battlefield 3 (ps3) to my Origin account

by ragnarok013

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do i link my Battlefield 3 (ps3) to my Origin account

★★★ Newbie

If i go on battlelog (mobile) it says that i must link my battlefield to my origin account. how do i do this?

Message 1 of 11 (24,557 Views)

Accepted Solution

In order to enter the Battlelog with your PSN account you need to connect it to your EA account,

Step 1 - Go to www.ea.com

Step 2 - Click on 'Login' in the upper right corner, if you are already logged in, log out.

Step 3 - Now the login form pops up, ignore the textfields and click the PSN button below

Step 4 - A new window pops up that allows you to login with your PSN account.

Step 5 - Now that the EA Server knows that you are the owner of this PSN account and if you already have an EA account you can now login to connect both accounts. In case you don't have an EA/Origin account yet, simply click the link on the right side to create one.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (24,433 Views)

All Replies

In order to enter the Battlelog with your PSN account you need to connect it to your EA account,

Step 2 - Click on 'Login' in the upper right corner, if you are already logged in, log out.

Step 3 - Now the login form pops up, ignore the textfields and click the PSN button below

Step 5 - Now that the EA Server knows that you are the owner of this PSN account and if you already have an EA account you can now login to connect both accounts. In case you don't have an EA/Origin account yet, simply click the link on the right side to create one.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Message 2 of 11 (24,434 Views)

★★★ Newbie

that was no help at all

Message 3 of 11 (22,654 Views)

@chicken7879 wrote:

that was no help at all

Chicken rather than making a non-specific statement on someone's else's solution can you post what exactly the nature of your problem is?  What methods you have tried to link your PSN ID and your Origin account,and what if any error messages or behaviors that you have witnessed while trying to link your accounts when you failed to link your accounts? if we have that information we can hopefully solve your problem or direct you to the person who can solve your problem.

Message 4 of 11 (22,648 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know my origin log in stuff but how do i link it to battlefield? psn

Message 5 of 11 (22,288 Views)

@hossmayo269 wrote:

I know my origin log in stuff but how do i link it to battlefield? psn

These are the instructions to link your PSN ID with your Origin account: 

After doing this play a few rounds of multiplayer and you can log onto battlelog.battlefield.com afterwards and see everything on battlelog.

Message 6 of 11 (22,272 Views)

★ Novice

ragnarok013, how would you link the battlefield 3 to origin for xbox360? ive been searching the web for days now trying to figure out how to log into my battlelog. i have bf3 and bf4. please help.

Message 7 of 11 (19,830 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have same problem, i have my origin account and when i go to information ot says no accounts linked yet theres no option to link one, thats maybe why signing in with psn dosnt work but i want to know how to link it
Message 8 of 11 (19,343 Views)

@xboxgeek95 wrote:

ragnarok013, how would you link the battlefield 3 to origin for xbox360? ive been searching the web for days now trying to figure out how to log into my battlelog. i have bf3 and bf4. please help.

Connect XBL with Origin http://battlelog.org/bl/tutorial_how-to-connect-your-xbox-360-account-with-battlelog_41

or for Xbox 360 just start BF3, at the BF3 main menu right click the d-pad to open your battlefeed and log in with the origin account that you used when you installed BF3. 

Message 9 of 11 (19,052 Views)

★★★ Newbie

so will this allow me to be able to play on pc with everything i unlocked on my ps3 account?

Message 10 of 11 (7,128 Views)