★★★★ Novice

How do i get veteran status on bf3?

Message 1 of 3 (164 Views)

Re: How do i get veteran status in bf3

Hero (Retired)

@anejanej517 wrote:

How do i get veteran status on bf3?

Hello,

If you contact the support here they can add the veteran status on your profile.

Regards, Libever

Message 2 of 3 (161 Views)

Re: How do i get veteran status in bf3

OP have you played any Battlefield games besides Battlefield 3?  I asked because veteran status is calculated by taking the total number of Battlefield games played and subtracting 1 (i.e. if you played Bad Company2 and Battlefield 3 your veteran status would be 2-1=1, if you have only played Battlefield 3 it is 1-1=0 or no veteran status) because you are only a Battlefield game veteran after playing more than one game - veteran status is not dependent on rank in Battlefield 3, only the number of Battlefield games that you've played in the Battlefield series.

The easiest way to automatically update your veteran status is to play the Battlefield games while logged in with your Origin account - this will automatically update your status.  The veteran page here http://www.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/veteran is the next best way to update the status manually, for newer PC\Console releases it will automatically update when you hit "refresh veteran status" or play the games while logged in with your origin account.  On the lower part of the page you can enter the CD keys for the older PC only games by clicking on the game's icon. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 3 (159 Views)