How do I unlink an origin account from an xbox live account?

by rucarnutz

Original Post

Re: How do I unlink an origin account from an xbox live account?

★★★★★ Apprentice

BUMP...

I need to unlink my account but am told that if I unlink the account and re add it then I will loose all my career and data for all EA games including BF and FIFA

WTF fix up EA

Also told the reason why I cant play my friends is because my friends limit exceeds 50 on my Xbox live gamer tag

DELETED everyone on my Origin friends list and the list is now empty.

Advised to delete 300 Xbox live friends list to bring this below 50 in order to play online multiplayer with any EA game as apparently according to EA you can only play with your friends on Xbox live providing your Xbox friends list is below 50

What a load of ole TOOSH!

PLEASE HELP

Message 41 of 79 (2,955 Views)

★★ Novice

how do i contact a game adviser to unlink a certain xbox account?

Message 42 of 79 (2,915 Views)

★★ Novice
What a joke
Message 43 of 79 (2,709 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi so I have battlefield on Origin for PC with a battle log account and I recently picked up battlefield 4 for my Xbox 360. I tried to link my gamer tag to battle log but I was unable to because it said that my gamer tag had already been registered to another account? I have no idea when or if I registered it in the passed. Is there anyway you or someone could help unlink the account?

Message 44 of 79 (2,666 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

* you ea all you are is * why can't you just be like everyone * else stop trying to be different 

Message 45 of 79 (2,661 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also have this problem... * broke as hell.

Message 46 of 79 (2,653 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hello i cant gain access to my designated email because yahoo.com doesn't remember it. so i cant read the emails so i cant change verify it. I've talked to at least 4 people and they keep telling me i need to get access the yahoo account but i cant because yahoo.com doesn't see it as an id anymore. so I'm at a loss. can anyone help me please?

Message 47 of 79 (2,521 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Spent several hours with a game advisor to unlink my PSN account from an Old Origin account. I was able to verify my info and they told me that can't unlink my account. Essentially EA is holding my PSN account hostage and there is nothing I can do about. I requested they delete my old account since I never use it and the games associated with it are long gone. Hoping deleting that account fixes my problem.
Message 48 of 79 (2,494 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here, my live id used to be an old msn account that I thought was changed everywhere before I switched it to a outlook.com account. Nope, I used it on a old ea account and when I  purchased ea access on xbox one it automatically linked it to the old msn account that I don't remember the password to. I don't even wanna deal with it... 

Message 49 of 79 (2,473 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can not talk to an advicer, because i don`t live in Canada or the US. What shold i do?

Message 50 of 79 (2,072 Views)