Re: How do I get veteran Status??

by ragnarok013

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I get veteran Status??

★★ Novice

I own bf2, bf2142, and bf3 all on origin but I googled how to get it and I just get ran around to the same websites. I also tried to log into EA gun club but it says error when I do and I know I'm using the right login info. Help!!

Message 1 of 18 (38,976 Views)

Accepted Solution

The easiset way to automatically update your veteran status is to play the Battlefield games while logged in with your Origin account - this will automatically update your status.  The veteran page here http://www.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/veteran is the next best way to update the status manually, for newer PC\Console releases it will automatically update when you hit "refresh veteran status" or play the games while logged in with your origin account.  On the lower part of the page you can enter the CD keys for the older PC only games by clicking on the game's icon.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 3 of 18 (41,641 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

The veteran status is acquired by buying and playing previous versions in the battlefield franchise.

For example:

Battlefield 2142, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Battlefield Heroes etc.

Message 2 of 18 (38,824 Views)

The easiset way to automatically update your veteran status is to play the Battlefield games while logged in with your Origin account - this will automatically update your status.  The veteran page here http://www.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/veteran is the next best way to update the status manually, for newer PC\Console releases it will automatically update when you hit "refresh veteran status" or play the games while logged in with your origin account.  On the lower part of the page you can enter the CD keys for the older PC only games by clicking on the game's icon.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Message 3 of 18 (41,642 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i heard that you can also play the bf heroes to get veteran status abd i want to know how much time i have to play it.

Message 4 of 18 (37,289 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Hi anejanej517 :womanhappy:

Creating soldier and then playing for few minutes is enough to get a veteran on Battlefield Hero.. 

Also you can get from Battlefield Play4Free by playing few minutes too..

Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer somebody's question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP"

Message 5 of 18 (37,284 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

it is very easy to attain your vet status.

first you have to purchase the BF games, then you'll have to play them (approximately for an entire round - do not quit mid-round) on your PSN or Live account that you use everyday. then after a couple of hours (in some cases days) it should appear in your profile.

if this does not work, try calling EA help desk and explain the issue to them. sometimes they even give you more than what you asked for.

please do not accept a vet status you have not earned...you'll only look like a tryhard when real BF vets find out. my vet status is 10, and i earned it the hard way...over the years.

i hope thi was helpful to you....if so, please give some XP....i did say please....

Message 6 of 18 (37,262 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Without loggin into the BC2 veteran status webpage,

a nice and easy way to see your vs in battleblog is to check your BF3 character page.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/*yourname*/

Message 7 of 18 (26,493 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How can i do this manually with the new battlelog?

Message 8 of 18 (18,186 Views)
Highlighted

@lars_1551 wrote:

How can i do this manually with the new battlelog?

Here's the updated Veteran Status explanation page: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-3/Veteran-Status-getting-the-M1911-in-Battlefield-3-and-the-EA-...

Message 9 of 18 (18,119 Views)

★ Novice
Hello I bought bf1 recently but I don't see my veteran status, I played since bf2142 on PC but for BF1 I switch to console (ps4). There's a way I can get my veteran status?
Message 10 of 18 (17,612 Views)