Re: How do I get a refund for my Battlefield 3 / Premium?

by BladerunnerxRC

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I get a refund for my Battlefield 3 / Premium?

★★ Novice

I am extremely unhappy with all the service, I've got the game / premium for quite a bit now and ended up not playing it alot due alot of issues, tried re-installing it yesturday and asked if my level could be reset, wouldn't work, try and change my origin-id so I can create a new soldier, does not work at all, still same level, ask customer support if they can re-allow me to change my origin-id, give me a link that i've already tried and does not work (the guy from customer support was nice to me, no hate to him) I try and play this morning after I come back home from town, keep getting kicked by punkbuster, go to ask for a live chat session with an advisor, estimated time till I can speak to an advisor: 5 minutes, still sitting here with the same problem 2 hours later and no advisor has yet answerd my call for help.

Tried repairing it through Origin, tried re-installing PB, tried removing PB and let it be re-installed / updated by itself, didn't work at all either.

I'd like to get my €60,- for the game and €50,- for Battlefield 3 Premium back, EA can have the codes / remove the game from my Origin as soon as I got my money back, i'm even willing to send them the hard copies if they wish to have them. as i've recuived nothing at all from paying €110,- to them i'd really want my money back.

How do I get my money for these two broken things back?

Message 1 of 5 (888 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

This is a public forum where users help other users. Thus we unfortunately cannot help with account or billing issues like this one. Instead I would suggest contacting an EA Advisor by going to https://help.ea.com/contact-us
You will have to fill out product, category and platform first. If live chat does not appear it might be closed in your area in the moment and you might consider changing it to "United States" in the language selector in the bottom for a better result.

Please accept the solution if it's correct and press the XP button if somebody helped you.

Cheers
-Carbonic

carbonic signature

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (885 Views)

All Replies

Hero

This is a public forum where users help other users. Thus we unfortunately cannot help with account or billing issues like this one. Instead I would suggest contacting an EA Advisor by going to https://help.ea.com/contact-us
You will have to fill out product, category and platform first. If live chat does not appear it might be closed in your area in the moment and you might consider changing it to "United States" in the language selector in the bottom for a better result.

Please accept the solution if it's correct and press the XP button if somebody helped you.

Cheers
-Carbonic

carbonic signature

Message 2 of 5 (886 Views)

★★ Novice

I thank you for your post, sorry for the inconveniance, I did not know this was only player based, I guessed that I would be answerd by an Administrator or someone in that category, I've contacted EA and I hope we'll solve this problem the best way we can.

Message 3 of 5 (878 Views)

★★★ Novice

Please let us (those that paid for the standard, all the way to the expensive premium…like me). Many of us have bought BF from 1942 to 2042 (even the 2142 that had missed the mark)

After all these years and $$, spending $100 on premium, for them to just drop it and start making a new BF for 2023/2024. I believe EA owes us something. It has been the true BF fans that promoted earlier releases, directly influencing others (pre-YouTube influencers) to give $$ to EA for BF. 

Ok, I did see the earlier statement about this area being intended to help gamers. However, as a person that has spent time(life) and $$ for a very long time with EA, I had to try and be heard.

— Old School Gamer

Message 4 of 5 (780 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

/Atic
Message 5 of 5 (773 Views)