Re: How do I create a squad?

by jamezkirkland

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I create a squad?

★★ Novice

I was invited by some friends to create a squad, but can't figure out how to get the squad name to appear by my Xbox user name while I'm playing. Any ideas?

Message 1 of 5 (1,929 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

First you have to leave a squad or not be in a squad in the first place. Then when you are in the squad section by clicking start you should see create a squad in the list. This answer made more since in my head then it does in words LOL

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (2,076 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

First you have to leave a squad or not be in a squad in the first place. Then when you are in the squad section by clicking start you should see create a squad in the list. This answer made more since in my head then it does in words LOL

Message 2 of 5 (2,077 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

If your referring to the 3 or 4 letters seen by a players name on the scoreboard, you can go to edit profile and there will be a section called clan tag.  That is were you can put the "Tag" of your squad.

Message 3 of 5 (1,844 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm fairly sure you mean clan tag in which case go and login to battlelog and over on the right hand side is your origin account name and a little drop down tab click it and then select edit profile and on the left side of your user name is a blank box there is where you can input your desired clan tag.

As far as creating a squad in the traditional sense, from the main menu of the game use the invite function to invite up to 3 friends to your squad by using the start menu from the main screen.

Hope it helped.

Message 4 of 5 (1,823 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Ah, I did not think of that. He may have been talking about a Platoon. Yeah, you can add whatever Platoon tags you want there in Battlelog under your profile settings.

Message 5 of 5 (1,822 Views)