Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: How do I create a squad?

by jamezkirkland

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I create a squad?

★★★★ Novice

I was invited by some friends to create a squad, but can't figure out how to get the squad name to appear by my Xbox user name while I'm playing. Any ideas?

Message 1 of 5 (823 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

First you have to leave a squad or not be in a squad in the first place. Then when you are in the squad section by clicking start you should see create a squad in the list. This answer made more since in my head then it does in words LOL

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (980 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

First you have to leave a squad or not be in a squad in the first place. Then when you are in the squad section by clicking start you should see create a squad in the list. This answer made more since in my head then it does in words LOL

Message 2 of 5 (981 Views)

★★ Novice

If your referring to the 3 or 4 letters seen by a players name on the scoreboard, you can go to edit profile and there will be a section called clan tag.  That is were you can put the "Tag" of your squad.

Message 3 of 5 (748 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I'm fairly sure you mean clan tag in which case go and login to battlelog and over on the right hand side is your origin account name and a little drop down tab click it and then select edit profile and on the left side of your user name is a blank box there is where you can input your desired clan tag.

As far as creating a squad in the traditional sense, from the main menu of the game use the invite function to invite up to 3 friends to your squad by using the start menu from the main screen.

Hope it helped.

Message 4 of 5 (727 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ah, I did not think of that. He may have been talking about a Platoon. Yeah, you can add whatever Platoon tags you want there in Battlelog under your profile settings.

Message 5 of 5 (725 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help