How do I activate my soldier on battlelog for battlefield 3 on PS3?

by xxkieransnipzxx

Original Post

How do I activate my soldier on battlelog for battlefield 3 on PS3?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

it wont download battlefield on pc and im really confused how to join a platoon

Message 1 of 6 (2,957 Views)

Re: How do I activate my soldier on battlelog for battlefield 3 on PS3?

In order to enter the Battlelog with your PSN account you need to connect it to your EA account using the following steps:

Step 1 - Go to www.ea.com

Step 2 - Click on 'Login' in the upper right corner, if you are already logged in, log out.

Step 3 - Now the login form pops up, ignore the textfields and click the PSN\XBL button below

Step 4 - A new window pops up that allows you to login with your PSN\XBL account.

Step 5 - Now that the EA Server knows that you are the owner of this PSN\XBL account and if you already have an EA account you can now login to connect both accounts. In case you don't have an EA/Origin account yet, simply click the link on the right side to create one.

Now play a couple of rounds of multiplayer then log into battlelog and your PS3 soldier will be visible and connected. After your soldier is on battlelog if you see a platoon that you wish to join you may go to the platoon's page and apply to join, you can create your own platoon, or you can be invited to join a platoon.

If you already have a PC soldier I recommend to use the same Origin account for your PS3 soldier as you did for your PC soldier.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 6 (2,931 Views)

★ Novice

I did all that and now i can select my ps3 player in battlelog but it still only says ps3 and won't let me access server browser. How do I make this my primary for origin play?

Message 3 of 6 (1,486 Views)

Hero
@jo4thewin If I understand correctly then you're not going to be able to do this I'm afraid. You can't transfer from PS3 so you'd need to create a new soldier on PC.

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 4 of 6 (1,471 Views)

[ Edited ]

@jo4thewin wrote:

I did all that and now i can select my ps3 player in battlelog but it still only says ps3 and won't let me access server browser. How do I make this my primary for origin play?

@jo4thewin  Both of your soldiers are present as they should be https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/jo4thewin/  What specifically are you trying to do as it sounds like you are trying to use your PS3 soldier on PC which is not possible.

You can see on my profile that I have soldiers on each platform and they are all different ranks since soldiers unfortunately are not shared across platform in BF3. https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/ragnarok013/

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 5 of 6 (1,459 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, all.

This post was originally created in 2013, so I will be closing it down. Please try searching for a newer post before creating a new one if you still need assistance.

• Don't "necropost." Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example.

Forum Rules & Guidelines: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#dos-donts

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 6 (1,313 Views)