Re: Have Premium but not Back to Karkand?

by AviRaven

Original Post

EA DICE Team

Hey @AviRaven okay, try reinstalling Origin. Looks to be caching issue for you. Standard smile 

/Atic 

Message 121 of 436 (2,273 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello @EA_Atic, just purchased Premium and got this very same issue. Since Karkand comes with the base version of the game, Karkand says "Unlocked" instead of "Installed" under the Extra Content listing in My Game Library. Would love a fix. 

EDIT: Assuming I was not helped, I got it fixed. I relogged on both Origin and Battlelog. 

Message 122 of 436 (2,250 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic
Unfortunately still no success Frown I've reinstalled both Origin and the game, but the problem is still here Frown

Message 123 of 436 (2,242 Views)

★★★ Novice

I solved the problem by launching the game using Internet Explorer and plugin-free option. I wish I could use my ordinary browser though Standard smile

Message 124 of 436 (2,216 Views)

Re: BF3: Can't join DLC server: Requires additional expansion pack

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello, @EA_Atic

I am having a simillar problem. I bought Limited edition with premium, installed all the DLCS.. everything in origin is "installed" except the B2K (I get, that it is included in the Limited edition, so that should be OK).... my problem is, that I can play normal BF3 maps.. but not the DLCs... anytime I click on join the server with any DLC, the window pops up and say, that I need an additional extension. I guess, it is the same problem as you have solved here. I am kinda desperate, because we bought it with my brother (wanted to remember the old times... He is able to play and I am not.. we even checked the Xpack1 - Xpack5 files, He gave me Xpack5, because mine was about 300mb smaller and I could not see it as installed in Origin.. Everything is okay and Origin says, that it is installed... but I still cant play DLCs... can you help me out? Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Makla114

Message 125 of 436 (8,404 Views)

Re: BF3: Can't join DLC server: Requires additional expansion pack

EA DICE Team

Hey, @Makla114 try reinstalling Origin. Sounds like a download that went wrong. 

@GanoesParan19 what error are you getting, while trying to play B2K? 

/Atic 

Message 126 of 436 (8,276 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic

Same issue like the others with the back to karkand, can you fix it? nickname: WereWolfs90
Thanks!

Message 127 of 436 (2,049 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @WereWolfs90, what error message are you getting? 

/Atic 

Message 128 of 436 (2,011 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue. Every browser is telling me I am missing the DLCs.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/apedance/

Fix this * plx!

Message 129 of 436 (2,730 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi @EA_Atic,

I am having the same issues Frown please help

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Gaahlz/

Message 130 of 436 (2,591 Views)