Have Premium but Back to Karkand not working?

by 6Nick1

Original Post

Re: Have Premium but not Back to Karkand?

★★★ Newbie

yeah mine too please. wtf is wrong with your support for the game??

Message 51 of 436 (3,881 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi all!

For all who have this issue with Back to Karkand DLC, please contact EA support since they should solve the issue for you. Here is the link:  How to contact EA support

Message 52 of 436 (3,870 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @Kusijonks and @thakleanupguy,

can you both check if it's working again for you? Just checked on my end and you should be good to go again.

Message 53 of 436 (3,840 Views)

★★ Novice

If you would be so kind to check if there is any issue with my account as well ? haveing the same issue as the rest of the people here, thx!

Message 54 of 436 (3,752 Views)

★ Novice

I too am having the same problem, I have contacted EA support and they were unable to help .... getting very frustrated. Am currently doing a reinstall for what seems like the millionth time. Have tried all the steps that were given to me as well as though the ones that I found on the web. If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it. I love the game would love to get to play it again.

Message 55 of 436 (3,738 Views)

★ Novice

Just finished reinstall and still the same problem ... is there any way that you could fix this from the EA side of things?

Message 56 of 436 (3,730 Views)

★★ Novice
still can't play any Karkand server...
Message 57 of 436 (3,623 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @Scrapper0241@TOASTMA5T3R @far-in-out,

B2K should be working for you again, apologies for the long wait. Should I not be around you can also reach out to an EA Advisor who can assist with that issue as well. Have a great time on the Battlefield!

Message 58 of 436 (3,594 Views)

★★ Novice
Thanks! It works now. Happy new yeeeeahrrr to you all guys!
Message 59 of 436 (3,580 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey @EA_Joker , i was notified that You can help me with the B2K starting problem. Please, can You check my account too ?

Message 60 of 436 (3,493 Views)