Re: Have Premium but not Back to Karkand?

by mrbobsacamano

Original Post

EA Community Manager

Hey @IgoNap85,

thanks for the reply - great to hear you're all set. Should be all good now, and if case you're having issues, you know where to go.

As for you @marvel_tomix,

the unlocks can't go missing - if you can see all the unlocks in Battlelog, then the account should be fine as well. Otherwise it shouldn't show up there either. The game showing as new might be a result of the recent chat with the EA Advisor. I'd try the usual stuff. Clear the browser cache, flush the DNS cache, and most importantly play a few rounds to resync stats and unlocks.

Message 41 of 436 (6,661 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have same problem here, is popping up 

"Requires additional expansion pack

Message 42 of 436 (6,623 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hey,  I have the same problem.

Can't play B2K maps, I have all dlc's installed, but when trying to connect to karkand servers this pops out: "Requires additional expansion pack". Could you help me, please? Thanks

Message 43 of 436 (6,609 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
I have already tried all the above but nothing happened. The only thing I can do now is to try the later, to play some games, since I had not the time to that. I hope it will come to senses in time...

In any case, thank you for the support man.
Message 44 of 436 (6,603 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem as others. I can't play on B2K servers. Even if the server isn't on a B2K map at the time it still pops up saying I need Back to Karkand even though I have premium.

Message 45 of 436 (6,588 Views)

★★★ Novice

It seems it's a very common problem this days Standard smile

Message 46 of 436 (6,551 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

I contacted origin support and they were able to fix it for me. The lady I talked to said if it happens again I should be able to uinstall and reinstall the game, but I think I'd just contact them again. I don't know what the problem was or how she fixed it but it didn't seem like it was something I could do on my own.

Message 47 of 436 (6,516 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @mrbobsacamano,

great to hear that you were able to get assistance already. Let's hope it doesn't happen again, but don't hesitate to contact an Advisor if it should!

If I see that correctly, you should also be fine, @NotoriousPufu, after reaching out to an Advisor, is that correct?

As for you, @volumin, could you check again? I looked into your issue which should also be solved by now.

Message 48 of 436 (6,444 Views)

★★★ Novice

Everything works great now. Thanks very much Standard smile

Message 49 of 436 (6,430 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hey @EA_Joker, could you check my account as well? I'm having exact same problem for quite long time.

Message 50 of 436 (6,411 Views)