Re: Have Premium but not Back to Karkand?

by IgoNap85

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello @EA_Joker, I am experiencing the same issue, are you able to assist me also?

Message 31 of 436 (5,498 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem, help me out please.

Message 32 of 436 (5,472 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@IgoNap85 @far-in-out Hello,

Have you tried to contact EA support? Usually, they can also help you Standard smile

Please check this link How to contact EA support

Message 33 of 436 (5,464 Views)

★★★ Novice

I also have the same issue for days. Is it possible to correct this problem for my account too?

Message 34 of 436 (5,445 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello! I have the same issue. Can we get a fix for this, please? Thank you!

Message 35 of 436 (5,416 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi got the same issue got premium

Message 36 of 436 (5,415 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @IgoNap85 @far-in-out @ailimafame @OldDirtz,

you should all be fine now - could you double check if things are working normal for you now? Also thanks for the message @far-in-out - I try to work as much magic as possible!

As for @marvel_tomix, I see you contacted an EA Advisor and it looks like you were able to sort the issue this way, can you confirm that?

Message 37 of 436 (5,396 Views)

★★ Novice

@IIPrest0nII Hi, I haven't tried calling them, i did chat with them online at one stage but didn't get the issue resolved.

Message 38 of 436 (5,381 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Hi @EA_Joker, thank you, it seems to work now, i managed to get Back to Karkand, haha, um, okay, thanks again! Standard smile 

Message 39 of 436 (5,381 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_JokerI managed to fix it myself by trick or treating Origin. With Origin closed, I started Battlelog straight from the browser. I logged in in BF4 and then switched to BF3. Then I found a server that runs "Gulf of Oman". I connected to that server, it asked to start Origin automatically. After Origin started it connected with no "Back to Karakand" DLC issue. Now I can connect normally from Origin every time. A friend of mine with the same issue, managed to fix it the same way.

But from the moment I fixed this, I am facing another issue (my friend however does not). Origin shows BF3 as new game and I have lost some unlocked weapons. EA Advisor have not managed to help with this either... They urged me to uninstall - install, repair, update the game, clear Origin cashes and some other stuff that did nothing. It looks it is an account based problem since in Battlelog everything is in place but when I start the game, my weapons are not there. So it is not a server based problem. It is not client based either, because I played the game in another friends computer and the same issue occurs. Also when I try to connect to some severs it throws me a message that I am missing content.

Message 40 of 436 (5,367 Views)