Betreff: Server asks for B2K

by EA_Atic

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I contacted the support a few times now. I had the issue after I refunded my steam version of the game since none of the dlcs worked there. But since a lot of people having the issue out of the blue maybe there is no connection between the steam refund and the problem.

The last time I contacted the support they did something with the licenses, at first karkand worked, but nothing else. Later another guy did something -> nothing worked anymore, all the dlcs were removed from my account, I even got downgraded from my premium I bought in 2016.

Now I rebought the premium pass and now again, Karkand doesnt work. I'm just afraid they gonna delete my game again so I have to rebuy it a fourth time.

Message 431 of 436 (1,113 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Now a support member did some changes to my account. Back to Karkand and Aftermath works. Close Quarters, End Game and Armored Kill doesn't. So instead of 4 out of 5 it's 2 out of 5. I should stop contacting support and just live with it. honestly.

Message 432 of 436 (1,098 Views)
Highlighted

EA DICE Team
Are you using EA App or Origin? @raziputzi,

/Atic
Message 433 of 436 (913 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic I am using Origin, but since I tried everything, I tried the EA app as well. The download freezes at "initializing". Tried other games, I can download those.
Message 434 of 436 (907 Views)

EA DICE Team
Did you try to clear the Origin cache? @raziputzi,

Link on how to: https://help.ea.com/nz/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

/Atic
Message 435 of 436 (891 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic I cleared the cache like a hundred times now. I installed on a fresh system and tried on 4 different systems. No difference on any.
Message 436 of 436 (883 Views)