Re: Battlelog says I don't own the game

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Re: back to karkand dlc is not working

★★★ Novice

All,

you need to call EA help via phone. They will relink the Karkand DLC to your products.  The Karkand bug happened to me in 2018 and again begin of 2021. Today i called again and the call center agent fixed it right away.

This forum does not help, if you want to push EA. They don't care...

All the best!

Tarzino

Message 401 of 436 (1,890 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@-LW-Tarzino wrote:

All,

you need to call EA help via phone. They will relink the Karkand DLC to your products.  The Karkand bug happened to me in 2018 and again begin of 2021. Today i called again and the call center agent fixed it right away.

This forum does not help, if you want to push EA. They don't care...

All the best!

Tarzino

That's not valid to whoever doesn't live in US or CAN. The forum should be enough or the contact services but both aren't really producing much results for me. I think the best is to go on twitter and tag them.. they have to acknowledge that there's an issue otherwise there's no pressure to work on it

Message 402 of 436 (1,884 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Lipous_Electus I live in Germany and it worked. I also tried it in this forum 5 weeks ago, no results. Did ever show an EA admin up her? I haven't seen any, so this more to help each other. But the Karkand bug can only be solved by an EA operator.
Message 403 of 436 (1,875 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@-LW-Tarzino wrote:
@Lipous_ElectusI live in Germany and it worked. I also tried it in this forum 5 weeks ago, no results. Did ever show an EA admin up her? I haven't seen any, so this more to help each other. But the Karkand bug can only be solved by an EA operator.

How specifically you managed to call them, just an international call? Because from their website they only accept CAN or US numbers, that's why I commented up there. Would you mind giving a short summary?

Message 404 of 436 (2,085 Views)

Re: Asia and Taiwan origin cannot download bf3

★★★★ Novice

origin

Message 405 of 436 (2,047 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@IIPrest0nII It can be downloaded now, but some dlcs cannot be downloaded normally
with
I have Battlefield 3 with Premium installed on my PC but currently I can't access to servers with Back to Karkand contents. Is there anything I can do here for troubleshooting this problem?
Message 406 of 436 (2,046 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@Taiwanoknobani The issue with Back to Karkand DLC is common. I’d recommend you to contact EA Support, they should be able to fix it.
Message 407 of 436 (2,041 Views)

Origin

★★★ Newbie

Whenever I try to join a server in Battlefield 3 Origin opens up saying I don't own or installed Battlefield 3 Back to Karkand DLC. Please help how can I fix it

Message 408 of 436 (2,025 Views)

Re: Battlelog says I don't own the game

EA DICE Team
@Memesofter di9d you log in with correct account?

/Atic
Message 409 of 436 (1,733 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Lipous_Electus: At help.ea.com I opened a new case for BF3 and then in the contact request form i got a phone number in Germany.
It says Germany/International: +49 221 370 501 93
The agents are available 8:00 to 20:00 UTC, Monday to Saturday.
Message 410 of 436 (2,012 Views)