HOW TO PLAY EXPANSION GAMES END GAME,AFTER DEATH, ARMORED KILL

by warriormin2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

HOW TO PLAY EXPANSION GAMES END GAME,AFTER DEATH, ARMORED KILL

★★★★★ Newbie

I purchease expansion. not finding it anywhere when I run the BF3. your support team sucks, never responded my querry, why the hell you give games online when your junkyard team cant support. i hate this. its been a week when I am trying to contact your sleeping dumbos.

Message 1 of 2 (118 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: HOW TO PLAY EXPANSION GAMES END GAME,AFTER DEATH, ARMORED KILL

Community Manager (retired)

Please keep in mind that we are a mature community and that we do not want any use of offensive language or offensive behaviour in Answer HQ. If you have a problem, please provide as much details about your issue and please keep in mind that we are not a board for general complaints.

I will close this topic now, but please feel free to open a question without offensive behaviour and provide as much details as possible.

Please keep in mind that violating our rules and guidelines might result in further actions on your account.

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (113 Views)

All Replies

Re: HOW TO PLAY EXPANSION GAMES END GAME,AFTER DEATH, ARMORED KILL

Community Manager (retired)

Please keep in mind that we are a mature community and that we do not want any use of offensive language or offensive behaviour in Answer HQ. If you have a problem, please provide as much details about your issue and please keep in mind that we are not a board for general complaints.

I will close this topic now, but please feel free to open a question without offensive behaviour and provide as much details as possible.

Please keep in mind that violating our rules and guidelines might result in further actions on your account.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 2 (114 Views)