HELP!!!

by Darkbolts121

Original Post

Accepted Solution

HELP!!!

★★★ Newbie

so I accidently bought just the premium for battlefield 3 I thought it was it and the game and im trying to get a refund but it says that there are no games I can get a refund for well its not a game its dlc so what do I do im just about done with all of this if I cant get help for this im done with EA and im done with Origin

Message 1 of 2 (587 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: HELP!!!

@Darkbolts121 wrote:

so I accidently bought just the premium for battlefield 3 I thought it was it and the game and im trying to get a refund but it says that there are no games I can get a refund for well its not a game its dlc so what do I do im just about done with all of this if I cant get help for this im done with EA and im done with Origin

For account purchase issues and refunds you'll need to contact EA customer support:  https://help.ea.com/contact-us

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (554 Views)

All Replies

Re: HELP!!!

@Darkbolts121 wrote:

For account purchase issues and refunds you'll need to contact EA customer support:  https://help.ea.com/contact-us

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 2 (555 Views)