Re: Games in MY GAMES won't launch

by ragnarok013

Original Post

Games in MY GAMES won't launch

★★★ Newbie

Hi Guys

I'm having trouble starting any of my games in MY GAMES folder. I have Battlefield 3, the Mass effect trilogy, Dead Space, Warp and others. I select and click play. I get a message saying syncing with cloud data which shows the% bars updating but nothing happens after that. None of the games will launch. I've tried the repair option in BF3 but this did not indicate any problems and it still wouldn't launch.

I should say that I have been playing these games regularly for some time without problem and only recently had issues. I did get onto BF3 yesterday for about 20 minutes and it seemed to play fine but then it crashed and I was back to the problem above.

Can you help please.

Thanks

andymeg 

Message 1 of 3 (541 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having trouble with my games they will not launch. I have played Command & Conquer Generals & Zero Hour many times and just recently when I clik on the game to play it comes up with a black screen, then goes to my Desktop screen, will not launch. Also I have played Command & Conquer Kanes Wrath many times and just recently a message pops up saying Exception in Exception Error. Hope someone can help me fix the problem.

Message 2 of 3 (439 Views)

@Fishfiend2 wrote:

Hi Guys

I'm having trouble starting any of my games in MY GAMES folder. I have Battlefield 3, the Mass effect trilogy, Dead Space, Warp and others. I select and click play. I get a message saying syncing with cloud data which shows the% bars updating but nothing happens after that. None of the games will launch. I've tried the repair option in BF3 but this did not indicate any problems and it still wouldn't launch.

I should say that I have been playing these games regularly for some time without problem and only recently had issues. I did get onto BF3 yesterday for about 20 minutes and it seemed to play fine but then it crashed and I was back to the problem above.

Can you help please.

Thanks

andymeg 

It sound like your machine is getting hung up on the cloud sync function. You can disable cloud saves in the Origin settings.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 3 (412 Views)