Re: Game could not login to EA Online (1).

by EA_Bastian

Original Post

Game could not login to EA Online (1).

★★ Novice

I having a error like my topic now. and also i wan tell a story that, before this error, i keep having disconnected from EA Online Soccer ball, that is very often happening when i playing battlefield 3, and then i tried some suggestion from forum such as open port for battlefield 3, closed UPNP blablabla, but useless. so that i with a EA adviser began a live chat, the adviser ask me to use window cmd to fix ihe problem, he gave me some code and want me type in window cmd. After completed and reboot my computer, I keep having a new error which is "Game could not login to EA Online Soccer ball" till now.When I joined a server will show this error and force close bf3. Can anyone help me to fix this problem? I am exhausted to against it already Frown

Message 1 of 2 (1,850 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Game could not login to EA Online (1).

Community Manager (retired)

Could you please tell us some details about your PC, your operation system, network card and router modem?

I would recommend that you clean boot windows first. After your system is back online, please delete your Battlelog webplugin in your software control center. Update your PunkBuster, Direct X and check if there is an updated driver for your network card available.

Re-install the Battlelog plugin, clear your cache and try a different browser. Please make sure that your firewall/antivirus software as well as any proxy related application is disabled while starting Battlefield.

Please let us know, is the issue still happen and accept if this helped you to solve your problem.

Cheers                                     
Basti

Message 2 of 2 (1,803 Views)