Full-auto weapon stops shooting while in fight

by S0LDIER75

Original Post

Full-auto weapon stops shooting while in fight

★★★ Novice

Hi,

I always play fine whit this game since the beginning. No problem. I dindn't change anything on my PC: keyboard, mouse, CPU, RAM etc....

It's almost a month that, when I shoot to another player with a full automatic weapon, it stops shooting and this cause my dead. If I click again and again then the weapon star to shoot again and then it stops.

This make the game unpalyable!!!!

Please don't threat me as a fool: I am NOT using burst mode or weapon that has only burst mode. I am using full auto weapon. If I try to shoot to a wall, the gun works fine.

Please get back to me.

Regards,

Roberto

Message 1 of 12 (1,144 Views)

Re: Full-auto weapon stops shooting while in fight

Hero (Retired)

@S0LDIER75

Perhaps you have high ping on the server. Similar issue can happen if you have high ping. Have you tried to play on different servers? Perhaps the server has some technical issues.

Message 2 of 12 (1,129 Views)

★★★ Novice

It happens ONLY when I am in a direct fight. If I shoot to a wall or to the opponent shoulders, for example, this doesn't happen.

So itìs not the ping. 

Also I click several time and then it restart to shoot and sometime, rarely, I can kill the enemy so the problem is not related to the fact that my client didn't "realize" I am dead.

It something really wierd and really annoying

Message 3 of 12 (1,122 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just to understand, does anybody from EA take care about this issue? Or it is just an user forum?

I bought a product and I would like to have assistance from the vendor if I have troubles.

Message 4 of 12 (1,115 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@S0LDIER75

Have you tried to reset your settings to default by deleting PROFSAVE_profile file in Documents>>Battlefield 3>>Settings? Can you please also disable Origin in game overlay in Application Settings and in Game Properties of the game?

I will redirect your topic to EA Community Managers.

Message 5 of 12 (1,107 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same issue. I did exactly what you suggested. I also tried to lower down the video quality to LOW. Nothing help. My ping to the server was about 70ms.

Message 6 of 12 (1,095 Views)

★★★ Novice

Anyone could assist me? Please.

Message 7 of 12 (1,042 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @S0LDIER75

I have not seen this issue for a good while my self. 

Do you get that issue on all game mods and all maps? 

Do you get the same issue with all guns and classes? 

/Atic

Message 8 of 12 (1,001 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi,

yes, I am experiencing the same behaviour on all the maps and with all the guns.

Regards.

Message 9 of 12 (978 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Can you check the game in a Clean Boot on your PC?

https://help.ea.com/tr/help/faq/how-to-clean-boot-your-pc/

Also, please attach your DxDiag file to your message: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Message 10 of 12 (974 Views)