Fixes for "Infinite Joining Server" Issue

by MorningTimeCloud

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fixes for "Infinite Joining Server" Issue

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

The following has worked for myself, as well as a lot of other users that have had this problem for the last few days. Give it a try and if it works for you, let us know in this thread. If you have found another fix, be sure to post a reply below as well to let others benefit and get back in their game.

Fix 1: Log out of battlelog, Close out of your browser.

Run Origin as admin (Right click the icon and run as administrator)
Click play on Battlefield 4 in Origin (If you don't have BF4, use Origin Gametime)
Switch to BF3 in battlelog and join a server. Works in plugin free, or plugin mode.

Fix 2: Load into a BF4 server, once it starts to connect. Exit out of it by the blue bar on Battlelog (X) button and try loading into a BF3 server.

Fix 3: Another common fix is disabling 2 step login verification works to fix the issue, but its not recommended. Remember everyone, if disabling 2-step login verification is your solution, PLEASE don't forget to re-enable it later.  This will save you a lot of future headache in saving your account from being hacked / stolen.
Message 1 of 34 (30,719 Views)

Accepted Solution

Possible Fix for "Joining Server" issue

Hero (Retired)

Feel free to reply if this works for you as well as post other fixes for others to benefit on. Feel free to reply if this works for you, Topic is marked as solved for increased visibility to other users having this issue.

Studio is aware of the issue already.

View in thread

Message 2 of 34 (35,713 Views)

All Replies

Possible Fix for "Joining Server" issue

Hero (Retired)

Feel free to reply if this works for you as well as post other fixes for others to benefit on. Feel free to reply if this works for you, Topic is marked as solved for increased visibility to other users having this issue.

Studio is aware of the issue already.

Message 2 of 34 (35,714 Views)

Re: Possible Fix for "Joining Server" issue

★★ Pro

@MorningTimeCloud nice, it's working, thank you mate Wink 

If this was helpful and solved your issue, please press 'Accept as Solution' button to mark this topic solved. Then click the 'XP' button to award me XP.

Message 3 of 34 (30,205 Views)

★★ Novice

I've tried BF4 game time before, so I disabled 2 step login verification and it worked!!

Thank youStandard smile))))

Message 4 of 34 (30,146 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Jesus, it works....Thank you man , been trying to fix this for hours and all i had to do was just launch it through bf4... haha

Message 5 of 34 (30,144 Views)

★★★ Novice

Bro I love you :D Thank you so much

Message 6 of 34 (30,071 Views)

★★ Novice

I disabled 2 step login verification and it worked!!

THANNK YOUUU!

Message 7 of 34 (30,020 Views)

★★ Novice

Logging into bf4 does not solve the issue BF3 game still won't load into a server/game.... the disabling of secure log in does work- but who wants to leave the game log in unprotected?  EA needs to FIX This!!

Message 8 of 34 (30,010 Views)

★★★ Novice

Disabling 2 step verification worked, thank you very much!!

Message 9 of 34 (29,962 Views)

★★ Novice

Disabling 2 step verification worked for me too. Though I can't understand why one have to choose between being able to play OR have a secure account.. >Frown
Activating 2 step verification again and the game goes back to broken state and not launching...

Message 10 of 34 (29,930 Views)