Re: Expansion guns

by jamezkirkland

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Expansion guns

★★★★★ Newbie

How come sometimes I can use expansions guns such as the L96 and SPAS in servers and sometimes I can only use vanilla guns (guns included with the original game, not the DLCs)?

Message 1 of 3 (768 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Novice

This is a bothersome glitch like you said some guns including the l96 and spas are not available for selection on "vanilla" maps, I have found this to be a server issue, as some servers never display these glitches while others you encounter them almost non stop, especially with non ranked/private games. This is a known glitch and has been widely reported so to the best of my knowledge will be corrected in an upcoming patch.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (804 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

This is a bothersome glitch like you said some guns including the l96 and spas are not available for selection on "vanilla" maps, I have found this to be a server issue, as some servers never display these glitches while others you encounter them almost non stop, especially with non ranked/private games. This is a known glitch and has been widely reported so to the best of my knowledge will be corrected in an upcoming patch.

Message 2 of 3 (805 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Are you sure its not the server itself that has disabled specific weapons? Im sure server owners have the power to choose exactly what guns are available to use.
Message 3 of 3 (755 Views)