Re: EA Online is overloaded at the moment, please try again in a minute or two

★★ Novice

try again now , it should worked

happend to me too

Message 12 of 40 (969 Views)

Community Manager

@Saint_Rookie 

Just to be clear are you playing BF3 or BF4 because this is the BF3 boards.

What is the exact error message you are getting? Which platform are you playing on? 

We will post the basic troubleshooting steps first because they are proven to help the majority of players out and is a great starting point before diving into more advanced technical troubleshooting. 

Can you let us know what troubleshooting steps you've provided so far such as reinstalling, rebooting, etc.? We know this stuff is frustrating to troubleshoot when all you want to do is sit down after a day of work/school. We're here to help if you need it. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 13 of 40 (961 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

game : battlefield 3.

error message  : EA Online is overloaded at the moment, please try again in a minute or two

possible fixes : done all troubleshootings ( basic and advanced ) long before opened a new thread which is  deleted  now ????

this issue just happened all of a sudden, its been working perfectly fine till yesterday. No changes made or any adjustment in core settings, no new program, no new driver, nothing.

i dont want to reinstall windows for a game, its not even worth all this effort.

Message 14 of 40 (945 Views)

Community Manager

@Saint_Rookie 

What region are you playing from?

Try this:

• Log into your router's admin panel and check to see if you have a firmware update. I've seen that fix connection and latency issues.
  • Check your Windows Defender firewall settings. Turn it off at your own risk, but with some Windows Updates there might have been some new changes. Temporarily disabling it off and jumping into a game would be a good way to test whether it's related to that.
  • Perform a clean boot and then launch the game. This helps identify whether a third party program in the background is causing some conflict with Origin.
Blueberry.png
Message 15 of 40 (941 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
from Turkey.

i did all those 3 steps above, unistalled and reinstall the game..nothing changed
Message 16 of 40 (926 Views)

Community Manager

@Saint_Rookie 

The servers are currently available and if you are still having some trouble connecting from both a wired or WiFi connection I recommend reaching out to our Live-Support team so they can help look at a UO Trace for you and determine what's causing you to not be able to get into games. If you're able to switch from IPv6 to IPv4 or vise-versa in your router admin panel, that is worth trying too.

I'm under the impression this is happening for every server you try to join?

Click here to speak with an EA Advisor

Blueberry.png
Message 17 of 40 (922 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

contacted to them 3 times so not sure they can help me to sort this out anymore.

yes every server, once i click on join server button, it pops up straight away.. i assume this is something related to web helper.exe . not sure about it but i cant run it

and also i did uo trace nothing unusual.. perfectly fine

Message 18 of 40 (920 Views)

Community Manager

@Saint_Rookie 

From what I've been able to pull up it looks like Webhelper is consider malware. Have you ran an virus scan lately and made sure both Origin and Battlefield are added to the exception list?

Programs that Conflict with Origin

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/programs-that-may-cause-conflicts-with-origin/

Blueberry.png
Message 19 of 40 (911 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

removed anti-virus program completly, there is no other program running in background which might interfere with origin or bf.
checked one by one. 

been playing this game since day one, had lots of i mean lots of -lots of problems with this game but all solved somehow but this i have no idea man, move on to other great games on market, really sick of this.

Message 20 of 40 (905 Views)