Error after plugin update?!

by Hypoxic_x

Original Post

Error after plugin update?!

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

So i was playing just fine yesterday, but after the plugin thing today i'm unable to play?

error
Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'Hypoxic_x' (for 0 minutes) ... No Packet Flow

And when i DO GET IN my ping is soo unstable! And no i'm not downloading, and its the same server i always play on. I have a 40/40mbit fiber connection, and nothing else running besides Origin and skype?
PS: Using FireFox..

Anyone have the same problem or have a solution??
Message 1 of 2 (140 Views)

Re: Error after plugin update?!

The plugin should have no affect on your PB client, it seems that your unstable ping is losing connection with the punkbuster client.  I recommend to try the following actions:

1. turn your router off, let it sit for a few minutes then turn it back on.

2.  Open your PC origin client, right click the BF3 icon and select "repair"

3.  Check your firewall and router to make sure it's not blocking the punkbuster service

4.  If none of those helps the problem go to the punkbuster website and manually update to the latestt PB client

Just to remove the plugin as the possible cause I recommend to try playing BF3 through another browser such as Internet Explorer or Chrome.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 2 (130 Views)