Re: Email Support? Working Chat and/or Call functionality?

by IrishRonin

Original Post

Email Support? Working Chat and/or Call functionality?

★★ Novice

I've been trying for 3 days to either get a callback or a chat started with EA concerning my BF3 Premium installation issue, and neither of those options work for me. 

Is there an email address or phone number (one I had is no longer being answered, according to the voice message) that I can use to contact EA Support because this issue is most likely simple and shouldn't be taking this long to get help with.

Cheers,

Rushowr/Hidaki

Message 1 of 6 (551 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @IrishRonin 

Usually our contact service works without a hitch https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ 

Alternatively you call EA Advisors by this direct phone number +44203 014 1818.

Archi.png
Message 2 of 6 (542 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you. I will try yet again to use the link you provided, the one I have been using for days. 

Additionally, that link offers this website as a recommended option, but my issue ("Code Already In Use" error when trying to install BF3 on the same computer I had it installed on before,  but the system was formatted and Windows 7 installed) has not been resolved for others who posted the same thing. The only attempt at an answer I've seen for this issue is to uninstall Origin and BF3, and then reinstalling both. This does not particularly apply to my system as I'm starting from a completely new system. The hard drive was formatted, and a different OS installed. 

Message 3 of 6 (535 Views)

★★ Novice

So, I tried to get a phone call made to me since I do not have international dialing available for my phone service. I submitted the request at 16:54 Central Standard Time (GMT -5, IIRC), and as of the time of this post, I still had the little circle of blue lines rotating on my screen and no call received. 

Screen Shot: http://www.evernote.com/shard/s115/sh/425eb7ca-6fad-4d15-8b38-a5c97a5b5c01/c7ea1206566004f4d5f09c808...

I have used both Chrome and Internet Explorer to attempt this in the past, and the same issue. At one point, I waited 30 minutes for a chat that never happened, and an hour for a call that never happened. In all cases, the same "waiting" indicator is present and the page never updates. 

Is there a Toll Free number available, or even just a USA based number? Is there any other way, such as getting the answer here (as recommended by the EA Help site) or sending an email?

Thank you,

Rushowr

Message 4 of 6 (531 Views)

★★ Novice

Still waiting on a useful reply from both of my posts on the board. The EA site does not call the user or start a chat when requested, and the only number I've been given is a toll number over international lines, which is blocked on almost all USA cellular plans. Please advise, because I've been able to play MAYBE 2 or 3 hours of BF3 before I had the system meltdown that caused me to eventually format and reinstall. 

Message 5 of 6 (516 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @IrishRonin 

I am really sorry, but there are no other way to contact EA Advisors.

Have you changed the country in the upper right corner to match your country of residence? https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

Archi.png
Message 6 of 6 (506 Views)