El juego se ha desconectado: tu conexión al servidor ha agotado su tiempo.

by 77NEMESIS

Original Post

Accepted Solution

El juego se ha desconectado: tu conexión al servidor ha agotado su tiempo.

★★★ Newbie

He provado de todo, tengo buena recepción de red, he instalado i desinstalado Origin, Punkbuster,tengo abiertos los puertos de enrutamiento,en fin no se que mas puedo hacer... algún consejo?

Message 1 of 4 (1,662 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: El juego se ha desconectado: tu conexión al servidor ha agotado su tiempo.

Community Manager

Hi 77nemesis,

At this stage of the Answer HQ beta we are only able to provide support in English. Therefore we kindly ask to use Answers HQ in English only and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We plan, however, to extend the service to multi languages later on. So stay tuned for updates.

Please feel free to re-create your question in English so that our experienced community will be able to help you further.

Thanks.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,672 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi 77nemesis,

At this stage of the Answer HQ beta we are only able to provide support in English. Therefore we kindly ask to use Answers HQ in English only and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We plan, however, to extend the service to multi languages later on. So stay tuned for updates.

Please feel free to re-create your question in English so that our experienced community will be able to help you further.

Thanks.

Message 2 of 4 (1,673 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@77NEMESIS hola man no creo que llegues a leer esto pero no pierdo nada intentando mira el tema es que tengo el mismo problema que tu en btf3 especificamente se me sale de los servers brasileros pero los servers de estados unidos no, tu pudiste solucionarlo?
Message 3 of 4 (1,127 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield 3, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 4 of 4 (963 Views)