Re: Ea Live Chat Option Not Working/Not being Answered

by ElbowOfFury

Original Post

Ea Live Chat Option Not Working/Not being Answered

★★★★★ Novice

The live chat doesn't work & I'm trying to get my case 06501833 solved.

Ea has crappiest help service in the entire god **bleep** world. I mean it's not hard to reply to an email/post on this website.

I don't know if EA is blocking the Live Chat on  perpose but I really want this case fixed.

This last guy on this "eabastian" I think that was his name, he replied once then never replied to my next reply after 1 week.

-_- DISSAPOINTED 

Message 1 of 15 (10,839 Views)

Re: EAI Live Chat Option Not Working/Not being Answered

★★ Novice

It's a JOKE they guys can't even help you they flog you off with anything iv been told a tec support would contact me and IM still waiting iv been on the phone and live chat for five days and still not got my account password changed because there email thing is not working so how is the tec guy meant to contact me ? Pure joke im about to wash my hands with Origin And EA !!!!

Message 2 of 15 (10,767 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi theangryyetti03,

I've found the reply you got from Basti on the 29th of November (http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-3/Live-chat-button-not-working/m-p/229750)

I understand you are frustrated. However as Basti said "cases like that can take a plenty of time to solve, especially if they needed to be escalated." If your case is open, we ask you to remain patient. 

Regarding the Live Chat option, please note that the contact methods wil change depending on whether the option is available or not when you are trying to contact an EA Game advisor.

Live chat is usually available from 1pm to 1am GMT.

If you are still unable to reach someone on live chat during this timeframe, could you please make sure that:

1. You are logged into your Origin account
  2. Your country of residence is correctly identified (You can see the flag corresponding to your country in the bottom right hand side of your screen. If the flag is not right mouse over "Country selector" and select your country flag or the one closest to your timezone). 

If everything is set up correctly this is how it will look like: 

CaptureBF3.PNG

Note: This screenshot is from around 11pm GMT on the 4th of December, the approximative wait time reproduced here may differ.

Once again, we are sorry for the inconvenience, but we would ask you to remain patient while our teams are working on your open case.

Thanks,

Eve

Message 3 of 15 (10,756 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

My problem is the $50 preium didn't work..............I agree with you, I'm not buying from EA in the future.

Message 4 of 15 (10,730 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I understand you are frustrated. However as Bassist said "cases like that can take a plenty of time to solve, especially if they needed to be escalated." If your case is open, we ask you to remain patient. 

How am I supposed to be patient after having to contact almost over 15 times & the fact I bought premium in the same month it came out (June or July I think). 

Since it's December now it shows how much hard work you guys must be doing to resolve my case. ( NONE -_- )

Despite what you've said the Live Chat is still not working for me & those instructions haven't helped me AT ALL.

I wonder what excuse you'll conjure up next.

Message 5 of 15 (10,729 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Also, which I forgot to mention. Sent an email & no reply after week.

Message 6 of 15 (10,730 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

A ha ha, think sending me an email is going to make any difference? Don't mistake me for an idiot I trust EA to have some update on the case by thursday coming. I don't take this kind of treatment.

Message 7 of 15 (10,719 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im stilll waiting after 50 mins...

Message 8 of 15 (8,549 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thousands of people getting banned by punkbuster since 6/20 -- banner on Battlelog says " WE ARE INVESTIGATING A RECENT UNWARRANTED PUNKBUSTER BAN".  Wait 45 minutes - get told to contact Even Balance - no status - no ETA - no nothing..  You would think that EA would be concerned about paying customers not being able to use their service.  I haven't noted any concern as yet.    

Message 9 of 15 (8,544 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem when I need support . I can;t play my fifa 14 ut and all of my friends also have this problem Frown Sorry for English

Message 10 of 15 (7,197 Views)