Re: ESN sonar

by ragnarok013

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ESN sonar

★★ Novice

Are you aware that ESN sonar no longer works? There is no current fix for this and there is no responce from moderators on the battlelog forums.

Before the latest patch, it was wroking. Please explain why there has been no communication from EA regarding this issue? I have contacted ESN directly via email and they fail to respond also. As a customer of EA from 2000 - 2012 across various platforms I feel like I am being cheated of a service and with no explanation.

Message 1 of 3 (9,133 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

@Reacheruk wrote:

Are you aware that ESN sonar no longer works? There is no current fix for this and there is no responce from moderators on the battlelog forums.

Before the latest patch, it was wroking. Please explain why there has been no communication from EA regarding this issue? I have contacted ESN directly via email and they fail to respond also. As a customer of EA from 2000 - 2012 across various platforms I feel like I am being cheated of a service and with no explanation.

@Reacheruk That is because it's part of the plugin that is no longer supported by most browsers. Switch Battlelog to use plugin free launching then use Internet Explorer and you will be good to go.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (8,041 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
I’ve been having this problem too, I think we just need to give them some time. They’ll fix it in time, I hope
Message 2 of 3 (6,739 Views)
Highlighted

@Reacheruk wrote:

@Reacheruk That is because it's part of the plugin that is no longer supported by most browsers. Switch Battlelog to use plugin free launching then use Internet Explorer and you will be good to go.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 3 (8,042 Views)