Re: Downloading keeps freezeing

by JiWiK

Original Post

Downloading keeps freezeing

★★★ Newbie

So I got my copy of BF3 , I reedemed the code and started download , it downloaded 1GB , and since then it keeps freezing , I restart origin , and it starts again , and then in 10-45 mins it freezes again  , and yes I tried to leave it frozen to see if its gona keep going , but id did not ( left it for 3 hours)

Why my download keeps freezing? I tried turning firewall off ,restarting PC and modem , iternet works perfectly ,why si this happening?

Message 1 of 8 (395 Views)

★★★ Novice

disable your firewall 

Message 2 of 8 (381 Views)

★ Novice

>disable your firewall 

Did you even read his post?

Message 3 of 8 (363 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi. I am currently have the same problem. I bought my BF3 in the bundle from humble bundle. I have tried downloading both bf3 and the sims and both freeze. when I log out and do when you said you did it says resuming instead of carrying on. I have been trying to download it since yesterday morning and I still have no luck.

Message 4 of 8 (341 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What operating system are you runing? and for me it looks like this , ti freezes and I can click pause ,and then it says pausing and I cant resume it since button is grey. You have the same problem as me?

Message 5 of 8 (317 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am running on windows 7 but I have never had these problems before but I normally use steam. I too am having the same pause problem.

Message 6 of 8 (309 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I changed my hard drive and now mine is doing exactly the same. I am assuming the reason is that so many people have bought the humblebundle that it is causing it to stop. I found that if you keep restarting Origin every time it freezes then the downloads resume. I know its not a great fix but its a fix.

Message 7 of 8 (285 Views)

★★★ Novice

Run Origin as Administrator.

Message 8 of 8 (277 Views)